Your are the 366th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Lily Hamilton
TotalPost:11
Photo Gift Ideas Reply

I love love love the photo books, and have ordered several, and am in the process of designing a pencil case. This year is my five year old's second year of school, it would be really neat if they offered notebooks/workbooks with custom photo covers, or pencils, art smocks, things that would really excite little ones about school. Or lunch boxes/thermoses would be great too!
27/8/2009 9:08:51

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:Photo Gift Ideas Reply

>I love love love the photo books, and have ordered several, and am in the process of designing a pencil case. This year is my five year old's second year of school, it would be really neat if they offered notebooks/workbooks with custom photo covers, or pencils, art smocks, things that would really excite little ones about school. Or lunch boxes/thermoses would be great too!

Ooh, I love the smock idea. Walmart has Parent & Child aprons, I wish Artscow did too.
    You might be interested in this ongoing post on the Letters to CEO forum. It's all sorts of suggestions and requests for products and changes to the company/forum.

http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=18401

Enjoy!
27/8/2009 9:40:59

Lily Hamilton
TotalPost:11
RE:RE:Photo Gift Ideas Reply

>>I love love love the photo books, and have ordered several, and am in the process of designing a pencil case. This year is my five year old's second year of school, it would be really neat if they offered notebooks/workbooks with custom photo covers, or pencils, art smocks, things that would really excite little ones about school. Or lunch boxes/thermoses would be great too!
    >
    >Ooh, I love the smock idea. Walmart has Parent & Child aprons, I wish Artscow did too.
    >You might be interested in this ongoing post on the Letters to CEO forum. It's all sorts of suggestions and requests for products and changes to the company/forum.
    >
    >http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=18401
    >
    >Enjoy!
    >

Thank you Alana! Great idea! :)
27/8/2009 10:24:18

RD
TotalPost:2025
RE:Photo Gift Ideas Reply

Great ideas!
5/5/2020 4:13:22