Your are the 378th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 11 1
AuthorPosts

jem
TotalPost:17
Suggestion for shopping cart Reply

Just a quick suggestion for your shopping cart screen. It would be good if while your shopping and adding your saved designs there was a direct link between the two pages, instead of having to go through "my account" and then "saved designs" to add specific products i have made.

As i was making my first large order i thought that might be something helpful when you are ordering several items that you have created

PS.
    Thanks for getting back to me so quickly regarding my query about payment

27/8/2009 19:39:53

jem
RE:Suggestion for Shopping Cart Reply

27/8/2009 19:42:07

jem
RE:RE:Suggestion for Shopping Cart Reply

>
27/8/2009 19:43:04

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:Suggestion for shopping cart Reply

>[color=Blue][face=Comic Sans MS]Just a quick suggestion for your shopping cart screen. It would be good if while your shopping and adding your saved designs there was a direct link between the two pages, instead of having to go through "my account" and then "saved designs" to add specific products i have made.
    >

I COMPLETELY agree. I usually choose an item I wish to add, then when it is added to my shopping cart, I use my browser's Back button to get back to My Saved Designs and choose another item and go back and forth like that as opposed to going through the entire loop. I would much rather have the Saved Designs available from Check Out. I would also like to be able to access My Saved Designs from Silverlight Designer rather than having to go through a few steps to get to them and pull up my next design to edit.
27/8/2009 23:38:43

Brooke Adkins (My-Time Scraps)
TotalPost:198
RE:RE:Suggestion for shopping cart Reply

I agree also , This is another problem I have is I make alot of different Magnets and it would be nice to have a opition to where I could just click the link make a differnt picture and and it , instead of having to go threw all the same steps over and over , If I click on the same one and change the picture then it removes the other one and replaces it with the new one , I hope that made sense..

>>[color=Blue][face=Comic Sans MS]Just a quick suggestion for your shopping cart screen. It would be good if while your shopping and adding your saved designs there was a direct link between the two pages, instead of having to go through "my account" and then "saved designs" to add specific products i have made.
    >>
    >
    >
    >I COMPLETELY agree. I usually choose an item I wish to add, then when it is added to my shopping cart, I use my browser's Back button to get back to My Saved Designs and choose another item and go back and forth like that as opposed to going through the entire loop. I would much rather have the Saved Designs available from Check Out. I would also like to be able to access My Saved Designs from Silverlight Designer rather than having to go through a few steps to get to them and pull up my next design to edit.
28/8/2009 1:16:57

Alana
RE:RE:RE:Suggestion for shopping cart Reply

>I agree also , This is another problem I have is I make alot of different Magnets and it would be nice to have a opition to where I could just click the link make a differnt picture and and it , instead of having to go threw all the same steps over and over , If I click on the same one and change the picture then it removes the other one and replaces it with the new one , I hope that made sense..
    >
    I'm not sure I understand. Do you know you can do a SaveAs and it keeps the old design saved and creates a new one without going through the menus.
28/8/2009 1:25:27

RE:RE:RE:RE:Suggestion for shopping cart Reply

Im not sure.. This is what I usually do I click the 3" magnet and then click create it and then pic a picture I want on it , and then add to cart. Well then I want a another 3" maganet with a differnt picture and then I have to go back threw all the same steps . I usually order about 8 at a time so it takes a long time to go back to the 3" magent and do the above steps over and over . I was thinking when you are in your shopping cart that you could click on a opition that says something like create another magnet(or whatever it is ) like this , Ya know, I dont know if that made better sense lol.. Im sorry its kinda hard to explain .

Brooke

>>I agree also , This is another problem I have is I make alot of different Magnets and it would be nice to have a opition to where I could just click the link make a differnt picture and and it , instead of having to go threw all the same steps over and over , If I click on the same one and change the picture then it removes the other one and replaces it with the new one , I hope that made sense..
    >>
    >I'm not sure I understand. Do you know you can do a SaveAs and it keeps the old design saved and creates a new one without going through the menus.
28/8/2009 6:30:56

Alana
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Suggestion for shopping cart Reply

>
    >Im not sure.. This is what I usually do I click the 3" magnet and then click create it and then pic a picture I want on it , and then add to cart. Well then I want a another 3" maganet with a differnt picture and then I have to go back threw all the same steps . I usually order about 8 at a time so it takes a long time to go back to the 3" magent and do the above steps over and over . I was thinking when you are in your shopping cart that you could click on a opition that says something like create another magnet(or whatever it is ) like this , Ya know, I dont know if that made better sense lol.. Im sorry its kinda hard to explain .
    >
    >Brooke

Not to criticize your system, but why don't you just save your magnet after you finish the design. Design the next one, Save as, design another, saves as... until you are done. Then go to saved designs. The magnets are at the top of your saved designs. Click on the first one to Add to Cart. Click the back button on browser, add next magnet, back button, ...until you have all in your cart. It's STILL not ideal, but a heck of a lot faster than your system. :)

I'm sending you a PM.
28/8/2009 6:52:35

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Suggestion for shopping cart Reply

Thanks alana, Lol that will work better , You are the best help at artscow. Thanks :)

Brooke

>>
    >>Im not sure.. This is what I usually do I click the 3" magnet and then click create it and then pic a picture I want on it , and then add to cart. Well then I want a another 3" maganet with a differnt picture and then I have to go back threw all the same steps . I usually order about 8 at a time so it takes a long time to go back to the 3" magent and do the above steps over and over . I was thinking when you are in your shopping cart that you could click on a opition that says something like create another magnet(or whatever it is ) like this , Ya know, I dont know if that made better sense lol.. Im sorry its kinda hard to explain .
    >>
    >>Brooke
    >
    >Not to criticize your system, but why don't you just save your magnet after you finish the design. Design the next one, Save as, design another, saves as... until you are done. Then go to saved designs. The magnets are at the top of your saved designs. Click on the first one to Add to Cart. Click the back button on browser, add next magnet, back button, ...until you have all in your cart. It's STILL not ideal, but a heck of a lot faster than your system. :)
    >
    >I'm sending you a PM.
28/8/2009 8:53:46

Alana
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Suggestion for shopping cart Reply

>Thanks alana, Lol that will work better , You are the best help at artscow. Thanks :)
    >
    >Brooke

Alana - Efficiency Expert/Software Comprehension :)
28/8/2009 9:01:29

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Suggestion for shopping cart Reply

Lol

>>Thanks alana, Lol that will work better , You are the best help at artscow. Thanks :)
    >>
    >>Brooke
    >
    >Alana - Efficiency Expert/Software Comprehension :)
28/8/2009 20:59:17
Page 1 of 1, Total 11 1