Your are the 303th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Barbara
TotalPost:20
7x5 photobook with cut window - COVER Reply

7x5 photobook with cut window----can we embellish the cover? I can't seem to do anything to the cover except the three color choices?
29/8/2009 6:04:54

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:7x5 photobook with cut window - COVER Reply

At this point, no adjustments may be made to the cover of the 7x5 photobooks.
29/8/2009 9:52:44

Turquoise Rose
TotalPost:81
RE:RE:7x5 photobook with cut window - COVER Reply

Hey Alana,
    Are there only 3 choices for the 7x5 books??? I'm trying to make one with fishing pictures. When I press "Change Cover" there is:

* an orange-y color
    * a pinkish color
    * a greyish color

Since I've never ordered and don't know what these colors will look like, I was wondering if you have a recommendation.

Thanks,
    Rose
20/10/2009 22:51:44

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:RE:7x5 photobook with cut window - COVER Reply

>Hey Alana,
    >Are there only 3 choices for the 7x5 books??? I'm trying to make one with fishing pictures. When I press "Change Cover" there is:
    >
    > * an orange-y color
    > * a pinkish color
    > * a greyish color
    >
    >Since I've never ordered and don't know what these colors will look like, I was wondering if you have a recommendation.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Rose

OH THAT'S FUNNY!!! The colors used to be identified in the description as Gold dust, Pearl White and Silver or something like that. But basically yellow, white and silver. It was SO unclear which color was which inside the Designer and we asked for clarification and it was never given. I guess the answer was to remove the indication of ANY color names at all! HA HA!!!! Maybe somebody else will respond too, but I ordered the Pearl White most recently for my dad and it looks just like it sounds. I wouldn't order the pinky one because it didn't match any of the three descriptions. So that only left the Gold Dust. I know that doesn't help, but that's all I know. Perhaps post a new message asking which color covers people have ordered and what they think.
20/10/2009 23:58:59
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1