Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 13 1
AuthorPosts

NT
TotalPost:191
Help on the 8x8 photobook, 39 pages for $11.99 promotion Reply

Hi, Berry,
    I reveived email about a promotion for 8x8 photobook, 39 pages for only $11.99 including shipping on August 12, 2009. This promotion is about to be expired on 9/09/09. I have already created a photobook and ready to checkout. However, As I entered the code and click "apply". Nothing happens. Please help.
    Thanks,
    Ngoc
3/9/2009 0:23:40

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:Help on the 8x8 photobook, 39 pages for $11.99 promotion Reply

Are you using the correct code PBOOK1199?
3/9/2009 7:18:55

NT
RE:RE:Help on the 8x8 photobook, 39 pages for $11.99 promotion Reply

>Are you using the correct code PBOOK1199?
    >
    Yep! That's the one. I read the term and conditions and I think I am qualified to use the code because I am the receiver. Otherwise, what the point of sending the promotional code to me?
    If you know a way to get around, I would greatly appreciate for the help.
    Ngoc
    P.S. You could have some "tomato" if you wish. My little darling is offerring.
3/9/2009 7:52:47

NT
RE:RE:Help on the 8x8 photobook, 39 pages for $11.99 promotion Reply

>Are you using the correct code PBOOK1199?
    >
    Hi, Elena,
    It is funny. I think there is a cyberbug running around in Artscow. I have already replied to your post, but I cannot find that post.
    Yes, I did use the PBOOK1199 code.
    Thanks,
    Ngoc
3/9/2009 8:06:35

Alana
RE:RE:RE:Help on the 8x8 photobook, 39 pages for $11.99 promotion Reply

Strange. First off, I tried to change my 100 page book to a 39 page book and the software would not let me, when I know it would one week ago.
    Then, I took a 20 page book and tried to change it to a 30 page book using the add/remove pages button at the top. The pages were added but I was not prompted to change the code for the book. Hence, my book is coded as a 20 page book w/ 19 extra pages.

So, I got to checkout and enter the code. I get the appropriate message, "Each 8x8 photobook (39 pages) at $11.99 with free shipping." and $9.99 is subtracted from my total, but my Total still works out to be $17.49, NOT $11.99.

I would suggest you e-mail customer service and state that the coupon does not appear to be working for your account. The only coupon I have seen which was account specific was the latest one for the 7x5 books. The one we are referring to now is definitely not account specific.

As for your little charmer, there is not a thing she could offer that I would refuse, although it would be hard not to give her something in return. :) I have always admired that photo. :)

3/9/2009 8:13:38

NT
RE:RE:RE:RE:Help on the 8x8 photobook, 39 pages for $11.99 promotion Reply

>Strange. First off, I tried to change my 100 page book to a 39 page book and the software would not let me, when I know it would one week ago.
    >Then, I took a 20 page book and tried to change it to a 30 page book using the add/remove pages button at the top. The pages were added but I was not prompted to change the code for the book. Hence, my book is coded as a 20 page book w/ 19 extra pages.
    >
    >So, I got to checkout and enter the code. I get the appropriate message, "Each 8x8 photobook (39 pages) at $11.99 with free shipping." and $9.99 is subtracted from my total, but my Total still works out to be $17.49, NOT $11.99.
    >
    >I would suggest you e-mail customer service and state that the coupon does not appear to be working for your account. The only coupon I have seen which was account specific was the latest one for the 7x5 books. The one we are referring to now is definitely not account specific.
    >
    >As for your little charmer, there is not a thing she could offer that I would refuse, although it would be hard not to give her something in return. :) I have always admired that photo. :)
    >
    >
    Hi, Alana,
    The code has finally worked for me. I paid total $11.99 for 39 pages book as promoted. Probably the admin folks read it and secretly cleared the hurdles.

As for the photo, I guess it was pure luck that the photo turned out that nice. She was almost three at the time. Now she is four (officially 2 days ago) and I have tons of her pictures with different poses. Girly, I would say.

Thanks for the help,
    Ngoc
3/9/2009 13:11:49

Alana
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Help on the 8x8 photobook, 39 pages for $11.99 promotion Reply

I am glad the hiccup has been cured.

I am certainly jealous of your precious little one. She looks like she if full of smiles.

I just received a coupon for a 60 page book for $18.99 for the 1st and additional ones for $15.99
    Coupon code:8X8PBK60P
    Expires on: 10/4/2009

Hi, Alana,
    >The code has finally worked for me. I paid total $11.99 for 39 pages book as promoted. Probably the admin folks read it and secretly cleared the hurdles.
    >
    >As for the photo, I guess it was pure luck that the photo turned out that nice. She was almost three at the time. Now she is four (officially 2 days ago) and I have tons of her pictures with different poses. Girly, I would say.
    >
    >Thanks for the help,
    >Ngoc
    >
3/9/2009 20:52:49

NT
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Help on the 8x8 photobook, 39 pages for $11.99 promotion Reply

Hi, Alana,
    I received the same promotional email yesterday.
    I am working on another photobook for my mother-in-law's 80th birthday, and I am still debating whether I should go with the promotion or try out the 12x12, which I know will cost me dearly. I don't know how much a 30 pages 12x12 will cost. I hope our Berry (I am about to k... his b... for a good deal.:-)) will give us some promotion on 12x12 size as he does with 8x8 and 7x5. I did one with 7x5, but there are not much "theme" available for you to choose from at this size and I haven't received my in the mail yet. It is almost a month already.
    Regards,
    Ngoc

>I am glad the hiccup has been cured.
    >
    >I am certainly jealous of your precious little one. She looks like she if full of smiles.
    >
    >I just received a coupon for a 60 page book for $18.99 for the 1st and additional ones for $15.99
    >Coupon code:8X8PBK60P
    >Expires on: 10/4/2009
    >
    >
    >
    >Hi, Alana,
    >>The code has finally worked for me. I paid total $11.99 for 39 pages book as promoted. Probably the admin folks read it and secretly cleared the hurdles.
    >>
    >>As for the photo, I guess it was pure luck that the photo turned out that nice. She was almost three at the time. Now she is four (officially 2 days ago) and I have tons of her pictures with different poses. Girly, I would say.
    >>
    >>Thanks for the help,
    >>Ngoc
    >>
    >
3/9/2009 21:23:30

Alana
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Help on the 8x8 photobook, 39 pages for $11.99 promotion Reply

>Hi, Alana,
    >I received the same promotional email yesterday.
    >I am working on another photobook for my mother-in-law's 80th birthday, and I am still debating whether I should go with the promotion or try out the 12x12, which I know will cost me dearly. I don't know how much a 30 pages 12x12 will cost. I hope our Berry (I am about to k... his b... for a good deal.:-)) will give us some promotion on 12x12 size as he does with 8x8 and 7x5. I did one with 7x5, but there are not much "theme" available for you to choose from at this size and I haven't received my in the mail yet. It is almost a month already.
    >Regards,
    >Ngoc

I am sending you a PM
3/9/2009 21:26:02

NT
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Help on the 8x8 photobook, 39 pages for $11.99 promotion Reply

Thank you, Alana.
    I have yet to receive a PM from you, but it is okay as I have decided to go with the 8x8. At least with 8x8, I have so many themes and options to choose from. I have tried out the 12x12, but I keeps getting the "orange triangle" indicating low resolution. Each picture I took is typically in the 2-3MB range, but still not enough if I use one or two pictures in one page.
    Thanks anyway.
    By the way, I have received my 7x5 20 pages book and it turned out beautiful. I feel guilty because I paid only $1.99 and the postage as I checked on the envelop is $15.5 HK which is equivalent to $2US. Artscow did not make any money at all. They are losing money.

>>Hi, Alana,
    >>I received the same promotional email yesterday.
    >>I am working on another photobook for my mother-in-law's 80th birthday, and I am still debating whether I should go with the promotion or try out the 12x12, which I know will cost me dearly. I don't know how much a 30 pages 12x12 will cost. I hope our Berry (I am about to k... his b... for a good deal.:-)) will give us some promotion on 12x12 size as he does with 8x8 and 7x5. I did one with 7x5, but there are not much "theme" available for you to choose from at this size and I haven't received my in the mail yet. It is almost a month already.
    >>Regards,
    >>Ngoc
    >
    >I am sending you a PM
4/9/2009 11:29:29

Alana
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Help on the 8x8 photobook, 39 pages for $11.99 promotion Reply

>Thank you, Alana.
    >I have yet to receive a PM from you, but it is okay as I have decided to go with the 8x8. At least with 8x8, I have so many themes and options to choose from. I have tried out the 12x12, but I keeps getting the "orange triangle" indicating low resolution. Each picture I took is typically in the 2-3MB range, but still not enough if I use one or two pictures in one page.
    >Thanks anyway.

That's strange. Just for the sake of it, I will try to send the PM again.
4/9/2009 11:45:17

NT
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Help on the 8x8 photobook, 39 pages for $11.99 promotion Reply

Hi,Alana,
    I suppose it got lost in the cyberspace.
    I am heading out to Palm Spring today and Legoland on Sunday. Hopefully I would have enough pictures for 7x5, 30 pages photobook. The deal ($4.99) is too good to pass.
    Yesterday I walked my daughter Hannah to the park. She hopped on the swing and swung herself so high. I remembered when she was two, I placed her on the swing and slowly pushed her. She was trembling and scared, even with a short back and forth swing. Now, she does it all by herself so naturally. I don't know when she will stop clinging on to daddy, but I just enjoy the quality times for now.
    Have a nice holiday weekend, Alana.
    Regards,
    Ngoc

>That's strange. Just for the sake of it, I will try to send the PM again.
    >
4/9/2009 20:25:46

Alana
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Help on the 8x8 photobook, 39 pages for $11.99 promotion Reply

I have a hunch about where my messages are going. I have a feeling they will not reach you. Sorry.

Enjoy every minute with your daughter. Before you know it she will have grown and gone to college and then started her own family.

I must run!

Have a WONDERFUL weekend.

>Hi,Alana,
    >I suppose it got lost in the cyberspace.
    >I am heading out to Palm Spring today and Legoland on Sunday. Hopefully I would have enough pictures for 7x5, 30 pages photobook. The deal ($4.99) is too good to pass.
    >Yesterday I walked my daughter Hannah to the park. She hopped on the swing and swung herself so high. I remembered when she was two, I placed her on the swing and slowly pushed her. She was trembling and scared, even with a short back and forth swing. Now, she does it all by herself so naturally. I don't know when she will stop clinging on to daddy, but I just enjoy the quality times for now.
    >Have a nice holiday weekend, Alana.
    >Regards,
    >Ngoc
    >
    >
    >
    >>That's strange. Just for the sake of it, I will try to send the PM again.
    >>
    >
4/9/2009 20:40:48
Page 1 of 1, Total 13 1