New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 907th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1
AuthorPosts

Trisha
TotalPost:102
Urgent! Anyone from Artscow, please review my photobook - Coupon code is expiring!!! Reply

I have just finished another photobook. It is an 8x8 39 pages and I've saved it as "Kenneth's First Year." Can you please review that book for me as soon as possible because I want to place an order before the coupon code for the 8x8/39 pages photobook expired (Sept 09, 09).

Can you also tell me how I can share my photobook in the "Community Gallery" without the option/button on the top page that says "create a book like this" available? Can I disable it somehow? I've seen some photobooks with that option and some without when I was viewing other people's photobook in the community gallery. Please let know. Thanks so much!
9/9/2009 0:50:17

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627
RE:Urgent! Berry/Ruby or anyone from Artscow, please review my photobook - Coupon code is expiring!! Reply

>I have just finished another photobook. It is an 8x8 39 pages and I've saved it as "Kenneth's First Year." Can you please review that book for me as soon as possible because I want to place an order before the coupon code for the 8x8/39 pages photobook expired (Sept 09, 09).
    >
    >Can you also tell me how I can share my photobook in the "Community Gallery" without the option/button on the top page that says "create a book like this" available? Can I disable it somehow? I've seen some photobooks with that option and some without when I was viewing other people's photobook in the community gallery. Please let know. Thanks so much!

Trisha, there is nobody at Artscow now as its the middle of the night. If its any help I can have a look at your book for you. If you upload your book to the gallery make sure you only check/tick the box for show in gallery and not the one below (sorry, I think it says allow copy or something similar). I can then give it a check over for you if you want. Alternatively, if you don't check either box it will just generate a link for you which you could send me in a personal message - I can still view it even if its not displayed in the gallery if I have the link. Whilst I can't check in as much detail as artscow I should at least spot anything obvious.

Hope this helps
    I will also post this on the message board in case you don't get the pm.
    regards
    Catvinnat
    ps its gone midnight here so I will only be around for the next hour or so.
9/9/2009 7:15:12

Trisha
RE:RE:Urgent! Berry/Ruby or anyone from Artscow, please review my photobook - Coupon code is expirin Reply

Thanks so much for your help! I have created my photobook from Artscow, so I don't know if it may be different if I had created it using my own software and upload it to Artscow. Anyway, below is a copy/paste of how my page look like when I click on the button that says: share with friends under my photobook icon and I didn't see any other options except for option #1: show product in community gallery and option #2: add to cart. I tried clicking on the first option and when I checked it still show the option for others to "create a book like this." What do you think? Also, did you hear about the poor photobook quality? Do you think it's safe to order a photobook at this time?

Friend's Email: Friend's email, one per line

Sample :
    mike@msn.com
    amy<amy@msn.com>
    ... ...

Message for your friend: Trisha has created a Photo Book using the ArtsCow.com Photo Book Designer service.Please take a moment to view the Photo Book and let Trisha know what you think! View Trisha 's sharing Photo Book.

Show Product in community gallery
    Allow "Add to Cart"

Product Name:
    Product Description: Kenneth's First Year
    Tags: Keywords seperated by comma:

Product Category: Wedding Baby Kids Love & Romance Holiday Travel Arts & Photography Digital Scrapbooking Home & Garden Birthdays Graduation Anniversary Sports & Adventure Pets Friends Blogs Nature Valentine's Day Fathers Day Mothers Day Parenting & Families Other

>>I have just finished another photobook. It is an 8x8 39 pages and I've saved it as "Kenneth's First Year." Can you please review that book for me as soon as possible because I want to place an order before the coupon code for the 8x8/39 pages photobook expired (Sept 09, 09).
    >>
    >>Can you also tell me how I can share my photobook in the "Community Gallery" without the option/button on the top page that says "create a book like this" available? Can I disable it somehow? I've seen some photobooks with that option and some without when I was viewing other people's photobook in the community gallery. Please let know. Thanks so much!

>
    >Trisha, there is nobody at Artscow now as its the middle of the night. If its any help I can have a look at your book for you. If you upload your book to the gallery make sure you only check/tick the box for show in gallery and not the one below (sorry, I think it says allow copy or something similar). I can then give it a check over for you if you want. Alternatively, if you don't check either box it will just generate a link for you which you could send me in a personal message - I can still view it even if its not displayed in the gallery if I have the link. Whilst I can't check in as much detail as artscow I should at least spot anything obvious.
    >
    >Hope this helps
    > I will also post this on the message board in case you don't get the pm.
    >regards
    >Catvinnat
    >ps its gone midnight here so I will only be around for the next hour or so.
9/9/2009 7:48:12

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627
RE:RE:RE:Urgent! Berry/Ruby or anyone from Artscow, please review my photobook - Coupon code is expi Reply

Trisha, if it shows in the gallery without add to cart I believe people can only clone the type of book, number of pages and any artscow elements. Your pictures would not show. if you don't check either option it will still generate a link without showing it in the gallery. If you post this link here I can still view it. It will begin with HTTP//. and it says url, send this link to your friends You will need to send the info for the link to be allocated to your book.
    Regards the quality I am sure with the volume that artscow print there will be occasional blips in quality. From my point of view the books are so cheap that its worth taking a risk, especially if you are using something like the 11.99 code for a 39 page book. If theres a problem then you can always get it reprinted (I would never send back as this would be cost prohibitive from where I am. If its any comfort I have just ordered a book today so I am putting my money where my mouth is....this is it http://www.artscow.com/share/5o51c1sp5xbc.
    Regards
    Catherine

>Thanks so much for your help! I have created my photobook from Artscow, so I don't know if it may be different if I had created it using my own software and upload it to Artscow. Anyway, below is a copy/paste of how my page look like when I click on the button that says: share with friends under my photobook icon and I didn't see any other options except for option #1: show product in community gallery and option #2: add to cart. I tried clicking on the first option and when I checked it still show the option for others to "create a book like this." What do you think? Also, did you hear about the poor photobook quality? Do you think it's safe to order a photobook at this time?
    >
    >Friend's Email: Friend's email, one per line
    >
    >Sample :
    >mike@msn.com
    >amy<amy@msn.com>
    >... ...
    >
    >Message for your friend: Trisha has created a Photo Book using the ArtsCow.com Photo Book Designer service.Please take a moment to view the Photo Book and let Trisha know what you think! View Trisha 's sharing Photo Book.
    >
    >Show Product in community gallery
    >Allow "Add to Cart"
    >
    >Product Name:
    >Product Description: Kenneth's First Year
    >Tags: Keywords seperated by comma:
    >
    >Product Category: Wedding Baby Kids Love & Romance Holiday Travel Arts & Photography Digital Scrapbooking Home & Garden Birthdays Graduation Anniversary Sports & Adventure Pets Friends Blogs Nature Valentine's Day Fathers Day Mothers Day Parenting & Families Other

>
    >
    >
    >>>I have just finished another photobook. It is an 8x8 39 pages and I've saved it as "Kenneth's First Year." Can you please review that book for me as soon as possible because I want to place an order before the coupon code for the 8x8/39 pages photobook expired (Sept 09, 09).
    >>>
    >>>Can you also tell me how I can share my photobook in the "Community Gallery" without the option/button on the top page that says "create a book like this" available? Can I disable it somehow? I've seen some photobooks with that option and some without when I was viewing other people's photobook in the community gallery. Please let know. Thanks so much!

>>
    >>Trisha, there is nobody at Artscow now as its the middle of the night. If its any help I can have a look at your book for you. If you upload your book to the gallery make sure you only check/tick the box for show in gallery and not the one below (sorry, I think it says allow copy or something similar). I can then give it a check over for you if you want. Alternatively, if you don't check either box it will just generate a link for you which you could send me in a personal message - I can still view it even if its not displayed in the gallery if I have the link. Whilst I can't check in as much detail as artscow I should at least spot anything obvious.
    >>
    >>Hope this helps
    >> I will also post this on the message board in case you don't get the pm.
    >>regards
    >>Catvinnat
    >>ps its gone midnight here so I will only be around for the next hour or so.
    >
9/9/2009 8:23:05

Berry
TotalPost:216
RE:Urgent! Berry/Ruby or anyone from Artscow, please review my photobook - Coupon code is expiring!! Reply

hi Trisha,

We don't have such urgent book review service, you'd give us about 24-48 hours time to do that.

And don't post so many same posts, otherwise, it will be regarded as spam post, your a/c will be suspended.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
10/9/2009 14:09:51

Trisha
RE:RE:Urgent! Berry/Ruby or anyone from Artscow, please review my photobook - Coupon code is expirin Reply

Hi Berry! I didn't want to post that many posts either, but if you've read all my posts, you would have noticed that I had requested a book review since Sept 06 which had passed 48 hours but did not received any respond from Artscow. Even now that you're finally respond to my post, yet, you didn't bother answering any of my questions. I understand if the staffs were too busy and didn't have the time to review any photobooks. But I had asked a very important question regarding "Poor Photobook Quality" and did not get any respond for that either. I think we all would appreciate it very much if Artscow could at least let us know the status regarding the poor photobook quality (Either post up a message on this forum or on the website to let us know whether the problem has been fixed or still exist and in the process of fixing?). I apologize for multiple posts. I just feel like Artscow is ignoring customers' questions and conerns. Bottom line is I just wanted to get my questions answered.

>hi Trisha,
    >
    >We don't have such urgent book review service, you'd give us about 24-48 hours time to do that.
    >
    >And don't post so many same posts, otherwise, it will be regarded as spam post, your a/c will be suspended.
    >
    >
    >
    >
10/9/2009 15:30:17

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:RE:Urgent! Berry/Ruby or anyone from Artscow, please review my photobook - Coupon code is expi Reply

The photo book is ok to print. Well done.

You should have confidence to place the order, it is just as simple as a few click.

One thing keep in mind, keep away from the bleeding area, everything will be safe.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
10/9/2009 17:40:41

Trisha
RE:RE:RE:RE:Urgent! Berry/Ruby or anyone from Artscow, please review my photobook - Coupon code is e Reply

Thanks Berry!!

>The photo book is ok to print. Well done.
    >
    >You should have confidence to place the order, it is just as simple as a few click.
    >
    >One thing keep in mind, keep away from the bleeding area, everything will be safe.
11/9/2009 8:01:58
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1