Your are the 293th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

DeniseAck
TotalPost:80
Idea--start topics based on item you have coupon for Reply

Hi all--what do you think of posting extra coupons we have in a topic created for each item? For instance, I'm working on an 8x8 20 pg album, but have to go through a million posts to find a coupon code (or not, as of yet). Maybe if we all post coupons under the item, it will be easier to search. Then this way, there won't be as many "wanted" code posts--people could go right to the item to see if there are any coupons available. I have a whole bunch expiring today, so I'll try it out.
9/9/2009 2:17:38

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:Idea--start topics based on item you have coupon for Reply

>Hi all--what do you think of posting extra coupons we have in a topic created for each item? For instance, I'm working on an 8x8 20 pg album, but have to go through a million posts to find a coupon code (or not, as of yet). Maybe if we all post coupons under the item, it will be easier to search. Then this way, there won't be as many "wanted" code posts--people could go right to the item to see if there are any coupons available. I have a whole bunch expiring today, so I'll try it out.

It's a good thought, but it would fill up the first page pretty quickly, and then we'd have to search through the other pages.

There is a search feature which works well. If you wanted to see if there were any bottle openers, for example, just type bottle into the search box. Then, just hit the back bar after you have checked each post in your search results. This will bring you back to your personal search results. It's a whole lot faster than going into each post checking.

Otherwise, people who DO post a request have less of a chance of having their post being seen because it will disappear from view pretty quickly.

Keep thinking though, it sure is nice to try to make things easier for everybody. :)

P.S. Do you want an 8x8 coupon code? I have one I can give you. Just respond here and I will send you a PM. Just let me know the SOONEST it can expire.
9/9/2009 3:15:28

DeniseAck
TotalPost:80
Sure--I'd love an 8x8 code! Reply

Hi Alana--Thanks! I PM'd you a full reply...
9/9/2009 5:40:41

Alana
RE:Sure--I'd love an 8x8 code! Reply

Got you covered. :)
9/9/2009 5:51:12

Alana
RE:RE:Sure--I'd love an 8x8 code! Reply

>Got you covered. :)

Ack! I'm sending you another PM, I sent you the wrong code, do you mind if I switch?
    >
9/9/2009 5:53:36
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1