Your are the 436th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

desiree
TotalPost:9
Rearranging pages Reply

Is there a way to rearrange the pages? For example, moving page 5 to become page 3? I have tried using the shift and then dragging and it is not working? Thanks for any help or suggesstions!
27/9/2009 11:27:55

Leila
TotalPost:5
RE:Rearranging pages Reply

>Is there a way to rearrange the pages? For example, moving page 5 to become page 3? I have tried using the shift and then dragging and it is not working? Thanks for any help or suggesstions!

Hi there,
    The only way I have figured is to Copy and Paste in order to move. Click on the page you want moved, (the outline of the entire page becomes darker) and then hit Control C. Click on the new location, and hit Control V. If you are switching the order of those two pages, maybe you would want to copy and paste the #3 page to the end of your book for safekeeping while you move the #5 page, then go back and re-copy your #3 page (now located at the end) to the new location. Hope this helps.
10/10/2009 1:47:50

myphotos
TotalPost:505

To switch/swap 2 pages, click and hold the "Shift" key. Keep holding the shift key, click on a page, then drag the page where you want it to go. The page you are dragging will replace/swap with the page you drop it onto.
11/10/2009 12:50:03

myphotos
TotalPost:505

To switch/swap 2 pages, click and hold the "Shift" key. Keep holding the shift key, click on a page, then drag the page where you want it to go. The page you are dragging will replace/swap with the page you drop it onto.
11/10/2009 12:50:18
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1