Your are the 356th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

mindy
TotalPost:6
Free Kits Reply

Are they no longer free for a lifetime when you save them while they were free??
30/9/2009 4:29:54

Danielle Christiansen
TotalPost:201
RE:Free Kits Reply

>Are they no longer free for a lifetime when you save them while they were free??
    they should be. Why are you getting charged?
30/9/2009 11:38:38

mindy
RE:RE:Free Kits Reply

>>Are they no longer free for a lifetime when you save them while they were free??
    >they should be. Why are you getting charged?

Yes, I've only saved free kits so far and used them on my magnets, when I tried checking out with them I was being charged for the kits that have changed in price.
30/9/2009 22:59:02

mindy
RE:RE:Free Kits Reply

>>Are they no longer free for a lifetime when you save them while they were free??
    >they should be. Why are you getting charged?

Yes, I've only saved free kits so far and used them on my magnets, when I tried checking out with them I was being charged for the kits that have changed in price.
30/9/2009 22:59:03

Danielle Christiansen
TotalPost:201
RE:RE:RE:Free Kits Reply

>>>Are they no longer free for a lifetime when you save them while they were free??
    >>they should be. Why are you getting charged?
    >
    >
    >Yes, I've only saved free kits so far and used them on my magnets, when I tried checking out with them I was being charged for the kits that have changed in price.
    I would contact customer service. If they dont get back to you. I always go directly to berry
3/10/2009 23:32:22

ann
TotalPost:188
RE:Free Kits Reply

I think you'll find that kits which were free when you added them remain free to you, but you cannot tell that until you add the product you've created to your shopping cart and prepare to check out. Anytime prior to that it will appear as if you are being charged for each kit you used. At checkout you will see a list of the kits you used and there will be a $0.00 after each one.
    (at least that is what happened to me)
5/10/2009 8:35:08
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1