Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Jennie
TotalPost:9
free photo book 39 pages Reply

hello Berry
    I couldn't use my free credit for 39 pages photo book. I got 5 free book from my email, but when i check out they only gives my 20 pages free, and charged .50 for another page. please help my credit will expired soon. thank you
14/10/2009 4:28:17

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:free photo book 39 pages Reply

>hello Berry
    >I couldn't use my free credit for 39 pages photo book. I got 5 free book from my email, but when i check out they only gives my 20 pages free, and charged .50 for another page. please help my credit will expired soon. thank you

Jennie, did you enter the code in your Credit & Discount section?

Also, if you want to use the 39 page book credit, you need to be sure your book is saved as a 39 page book. You cannot have a 20 page book with extra pages or you will be charged for the extra pages.

If you are unable to use the rest of your book credits, there are probably other members who are looking for some free credits to use. You can generate the code from your Credit & Discount section and post it on the Credit Exchange of Hot Deals forum. Or you can post a message there for people to send you a PM asking for the code. You could ask for other free credits in exchange if you wanted to as well.

I hope this helps/makes sense.
14/10/2009 4:40:49
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1