Your are the 455th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

Roaming Scrapper
TotalPost:9
45 Days and Still Processing on my 8x8! Reply

I sent an e-mail awhile back and got a cookie cutter response to the effect they were experiencing a 10-day delay. Duh! It had been well over 30 days! I'm afraid my order has been lost in the shuffle ...
25/10/2009 23:21:04

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:45 Days and Still Processing on my 8x8! Reply

>I sent an e-mail awhile back and got a cookie cutter response to the effect they were experiencing a 10-day delay. Duh! It had been well over 30 days! I'm afraid my order has been lost in the shuffle ...

It's possible. I've had an order get lost. I would definitely send another e-mail.
    You get the patience award!!
25/10/2009 23:36:02

Roaming Scrapper

>I sent an e-mail awhile back and got a cookie cutter response to the effect they were experiencing a 10-day delay. Duh! It had been well over 30 days! I'm afraid my order has been lost in the shuffle ...

Thanks for your reply, Alana! I've sent another e-mail.
26/10/2009 4:33:09

Roaming Scrapper

Received a response to my EM:

"I am truly sorry to say that your order seems to be stuck in the system. I have arranged re-shipment for you immediately ... It takes 8-12 days in production and 8-12 working days for delivery. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your patience!"

27/10/2009 16:22:42

DeniseAck
TotalPost:80

18/11/2009 22:08:05

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:45 Days and Still Processing on my 8x8! Reply

Too bad Alana hasn't had a chance to update!!!!

I had the same issue about my order being "stuck" in the system twice. Luckily when they took care of the issue, I quickly received my order.
19/11/2009 1:14:38

Veronica Melton
TotalPost:5

well I posted on Alan's thread and I'll post here too the exact same

well unfortunately I'm not that lucky--I ordered my 1st (probably my last book) on Oct 13th not here yet

got email stating it shipped on Nov 3rd--but that was only after I sent an email asking them when and what was going on now it's 15 days shipping time later and NO book. This was supposed to be for my DD's Disney trip, we leave in 12 days, so even if I'm "stuck in the system" it will be TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LATE! I'm frustrated, seriously frustrated. It wouldn't be a problem if they would just be honest on the shipping and processing info up front instead of just thinking it's ok to misrepresent the actual true time to process. I was going to order xmas presents from them but I definitely won't put my trust in anything getting here
19/11/2009 1:59:05
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1