Your are the 290th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Jennifer Filmon
TotalPost:3
Confused about coupon code promotion and how it works?? Reply

So I got the email for the 8 free 8x8 20 page photo books. I was very excited and added one to my shopping cart. I already put the code into the "credit and discounts" section like it told me to do. However when I add the 8x8 photo book to the shopping cart to check out it is still showing a charge for the book in addition to shipping. Why isnt the code working for a free book? This is my first time trying to order a photo book and im disappointed. Am I doing someting wrong??

Thank you
27/10/2009 11:53:33

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:Confused about coupon code promotion and how it works?? Reply

When you entered the code into your Credit & Discount section and hit Validate the 8 books showed up in your Credit & Discount section.

Your free credits automatically deduct when you checkout.
    I am guessing that you hit "Generate" next to books and created a code in your credit/discount list????
    You only want to do this when you are giving your code away.
    IF you did this. Copy the code, enter it back into your C/D section and hit Validate.
    Go back to checkout and see if that fixed the problem.

Let me know if I guessed wrong. And if I did, try to give me more information about any other steps you might have taken, no matter how insignificant you might think they are.

27/10/2009 12:08:44

Jennifer Filmon
RE:RE:Confused about coupon code promotion and how it works?? Reply

** Im not sure what I was doing wrong.. I tried it 10 times yesterday and today. I just re-did it again and it worked this time. ? Not sure, but it worked so im happy. thanks so much for our quick response. I do see that the shipping is 7.99 for one book. Is it that much for each book you order? What if I order 2 books at once will it charge the 7.99 for each or is it discounted and shipped in the same package?

>When you entered the code into your Credit & Discount section and hit Validate the 8 books showed up in your Credit & Discount section.
    >
    >Your free credits automatically deduct when you checkout.
    >I am guessing that you hit "Generate" next to books and created a code in your credit/discount list????
    >You only want to do this when you are giving your code away.
    >IF you did this. Copy the code, enter it back into your C/D section and hit Validate.
    >Go back to checkout and see if that fixed the problem.
    >
    >Let me know if I guessed wrong. And if I did, try to give me more information about any other steps you might have taken, no matter how insignificant you might think they are.
    >
    >
27/10/2009 12:28:02

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:RE:Confused about coupon code promotion and how it works?? Reply

>** Im not sure what I was doing wrong.. I tried it 10 times yesterday and today. I just re-did it again and it worked this time. ? Not sure, but it worked so im happy. thanks so much for our quick response. I do see that the shipping is 7.99 for one book. Is it that much for each book you order? What if I order 2 books at once will it charge the 7.99 for each or is it discounted and shipped in the same package?

Most items the shipping is discounted after the first item - except for prints and books (might be something else, can't remember). There is a link at the bottom of the page under "Our Policies" which has all shipping charges.

Don't know. If you had a free shipping coupon, or discount coupon, or any other coupon which could apply to the books, then the free credits would not have been used either.

Hey - if you haven't placed the order yet, and you aren't using any coupons, would you mind using this one for me to get a free 5x7 photobook FREE7X5BOOK40P It puts the credit in your credit/discount after you place the order.

I'll trade you any other credits you want for it.

*Edit* Just remembered - your order would have to be over $10 for my coupon to work.
27/10/2009 12:33:09

Jennifer Filmon
RE:RE:RE:RE:Confused about coupon code promotion and how it works?? Reply

Oh, I have a code for a 2.99 7x5 book with free shipping to use. What I was asking about were the 8x8 books and I have the code for the 8 free 8x8 books and you just have to pay for shipping. Sorry, but thanks for the offer :) and thanks for your help. Havent placed the orders yet, but going to soon. Im excited. I ordered 2 coin purses for 3.99 with free shipping and just got the email that they have been shipped. Now just have to wait :)

>>** Im not sure what I was doing wrong.. I tried it 10 times yesterday and today. I just re-did it again and it worked this time. ? Not sure, but it worked so im happy. thanks so much for our quick response. I do see that the shipping is 7.99 for one book. Is it that much for each book you order? What if I order 2 books at once will it charge the 7.99 for each or is it discounted and shipped in the same package?
    >
    >
    >Most items the shipping is discounted after the first item - except for prints and books (might be something else, can't remember). There is a link at the bottom of the page under "Our Policies" which has all shipping charges.
    >
    >Don't know. If you had a free shipping coupon, or discount coupon, or any other coupon which could apply to the books, then the free credits would not have been used either.
    >
    >Hey - if you haven't placed the order yet, and you aren't using any coupons, would you mind using this one for me to get a free 5x7 photobook FREE7X5BOOK40P It puts the credit in your credit/discount after you place the order.
    >
    >I'll trade you any other credits you want for it.
    >
    >*Edit* Just remembered - your order would have to be over $10 for my coupon to work.
29/10/2009 0:39:22
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1