Your are the 452th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Alesha Aquarius
TotalPost:13
Digital Scrapbooking? Reply

I'd love to make some photo books on here and I'm interested in digital scrapbooking. Could you guys recommend digital scrapbooking programs for me? The cheaper the better! Thanks! :)
5/11/2009 5:44:02

Leannlhee Ang
TotalPost:26
RE:Digital Scrapbooking? Reply

>I'd love to make some photo books on here and I'm interested in digital scrapbooking. Could you guys recommend digital scrapbooking programs for me? The cheaper the better! Thanks! :)

I'm using PSE7. It is fairly easy to use. you could try the 30day trial.
5/11/2009 21:05:03

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:Digital Scrapbooking? Reply

>I'm using PSE7. It is fairly easy to use. you could try the 30day trial.

Oops, is it only 30 days?
    I'm glad to hear it is somewhat easy, because I wasn't sure how to judge it because I use full blown Photoshop and have been for 15 years. But I had to figure things out on my own mostly since I first learned and then didn't use it much, and BOY have things changed a lot.

Alesha - I've seen Leannlhee's work and chatted with her a bit and she really seems to have quite a handle on the program - I was impressed. If that helps out at all.
5/11/2009 21:28:41

Diann
TotalPost:116

There are tons of tutorials for all versions of PS on the internet. I can point you to a few to get you started...PM me.
6/11/2009 20:51:36

DeniseAck
TotalPost:80

>I'd love to make some photo books on here and I'm interested in digital scrapbooking. Could you guys recommend digital scrapbooking programs for me? The cheaper the better! Thanks! :)

If you haven't committed to PSE yet, I have a recommendation for you. I actually use PSE7 and have been with them since version2 about 5 years ago. I know I'm not even scratching the surface of everything it can do. HOWEVER, I do my scrapbooking in a program from Creative Memories--Storybook Creator Plus 3.0--and do most of my editing in PSE7. It is VERY user friendly and very easy to learn. Here's an overview http://antiochcompany.cachefly.net/video/2009/08/MM3_Virtual_Tour.wmv PM me if you have more questions.
12/11/2009 8:14:59
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1