Your are the 739th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Ruth
TotalPost:2
Photo book quality drop Reply

yes, compare with my order in May & June, the quality of photo book is drop ! the print out since darker and not sharp. Most of my Photo are fr 7-8 pixel canon camera, it should not be an excuse to say that they are from bad or old times photos.

It looks fine on line,but those I received on Sept & Oct make me quite disappointed.
    Although the price is very attractive but if artscow can not remain the quality, I don't know whether customers will turn away ! ( total I have order about 9 book, it is a strong different in quality between the first few books )
10/11/2009 11:25:46

Pamela Tan
TotalPost:21
RE:Photo book quality drop Reply

I just received my first order of 3 photobooks.

Generally, it's okay, like I had no problems with the bleed area etc that others are complaining about. The binding and hardcover's very good. However, I do find that the pictures are kinda grainy and the colour's not so good, like more yellowish and reddish than it is supposed to be.

I am wondering if this is the artscow standard? or am I just unlucky that my books happened to be in a 'bad batch'.

As such, am kinda undecided whether I should continue to order from artscow. And I'm fairly sure that if I show the book to other people, it's defnitely put them off printing photobooks with artscow - which is quite a disappointment coz I was hoping that it'd be so good, that people will register through my referral emails then I can get referral credits hahaha..

Though seriously, does anyone else has problems with grainy pictures? Or am I just being finicky? Well, if I hold the book at arms length, and not scrutinise too closely, and see them under orange lighting - it's a great book. But... it's supposed to be a photobook, right? with good prints in great colours and not be grainy... so... I dunno.

Just compared the book to the soft copy I did online - the colours are defnitely more reddish than it should be.

Anyone?
17/11/2009 8:32:25

Lynne Compton
TotalPost:6
RE:RE:Photo book quality drop Reply

>Yes, I agree. The last book I ordered (7x5) was not as good as previous ones. The pictures were much too dark and dull in color. It also took forever to get!
19/11/2009 7:44:57

Lynne Compton
TotalPost:6
RE:RE:RE:Photo book quality drop Reply

>
    >
    >>Yes, I agree. The last book I ordered (7x5) was not as good as previous ones. The pictures were much too dark and dull in color. It also took forever to get!
    >
19/11/2009 7:47:38

msacsk Leo
Title:samkcs
TotalPost:24
RE:Photo book quality drop Reply

this is the first time i orderedfrom artscow and the quality is very disappointing
    the photos are reddish n not bright
    when compared to online there is a lot of difference in the colours
    i am never going to order it again from artscow.

>yes, compare with my order in May & June, the quality of photo book is drop ! the print out since darker and not sharp. Most of my Photo are fr 7-8 pixel canon camera, it should not be an excuse to say that they are from bad or old times photos.
    >
    >It looks fine on line,but those I received on Sept & Oct make me quite disappointed.
    >Although the price is very attractive but if artscow can not remain the quality, I don't know whether customers will turn away ! ( total I have order about 9 book, it is a strong different in quality between the first few books )
19/11/2009 22:22:46
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1