New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 631th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1
AuthorPosts

B?rd Andre Kv?l
TotalPost:3
MOST OUTRAGEOUS Christmas gift. Code expired three days before I recieved the email. Reply

Anyone else got this promotional code\email from Artscow?
    "This is arguably the MOST OUTRAGEOUS Christmas gift that you’ll find anywhere on the Internet. For just 72 hours, we are giving each one of our members a bumper gift basket containing customizable goodies worth over $130. "
    I got this email yesterday, and it contains a code that expired on the 7th this month.
    Did you guys get the email before?
    Best regards
    Andre
11/11/2009 14:20:48

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:MOST OUTRAGEOUS Christmas gift. Code expired three days before I recieved the email. Reply

You just had to enter it into your credit & discount section by that date. The actual codes don't expire for a month.

Is there something in particular on the list you want? Or some things?
11/11/2009 14:30:43

Carolyn
TotalPost:98
RE:MOST OUTRAGEOUS Christmas gift. Code expired three days before I recieved the email. Reply

What was the code?
11/11/2009 14:32:31

B?rd Andre Kv?l
TotalPost:3
RE:RE:MOST OUTRAGEOUS Christmas gift. Code expired three days before I recieved the email. Reply

>You just had to enter it into your credit & discount section by that date. The actual codes don't expire for a month.

I know I have to do that before that date :) The thing is I recieved the promotional code by email yesterday, three days late Did this just happen to me, or did ya'll get it yesterday\today to?
11/11/2009 14:37:18

Alana
RE:RE:MOST OUTRAGEOUS Christmas gift. Code expired three days before I recieved the email. Reply

>What was the code?

Coupon code: XMASGIFT09
    Expires on: 11/7/2009

I received it 11/4/09

11/11/2009 14:39:41

mom2nikki
TotalPost:66

I got the email abt 3 hrs bk!!!Thanx to Alana and her thread...i was aware of the code earlier!!

>Anyone else got this promotional code\email from Artscow?
    >"This is arguably the MOST OUTRAGEOUS Christmas gift that you’ll find anywhere on the Internet. For just 72 hours, we are giving each one of our members a bumper gift basket containing customizable goodies worth over $130. "
    >I got this email yesterday, and it contains a code that expired on the 7th this month.
    >Did you guys get the email before?
    >Best regards
    >Andre
11/11/2009 14:40:01

Alana

>I got the email abt 3 hrs bk!!!Thanx to Alana and her thread...i was aware of the code earlier!!

It stinks, there is no rhyme or reason as to who gets the e-mails when. It is NOT primarily due to your e-mail provider. Jana has been good about keeping the Latest E-Mail promo post in this forum up-to-date, but it's a joint effort. I just don't have time for it. There are several sites on the internet which have the up-to-date codes. Just do a search on Google for Artscow Coupon Code and you'll figure out which sites are being updated normally w/ the latest and greatest. It's too bad that AC doesn't value it's customers enough to ensure that we all get the updates. But, we're not all Romans!
11/11/2009 14:48:29

Sarah-Cay Prole
TotalPost:73
RE:RE:RE:MOST OUTRAGEOUS Christmas gift. Code expired three days before I recieved the email. Reply

>I know I have to do that before that date :) The thing is I recieved the promotional code by email yesterday, three days late Did this just happen to me, or did ya'll get it yesterday\today to?

I got it today, and you know what it worked. Try and put it in.
12/11/2009 6:23:03

Ranjiv
TotalPost:26

oh yah the code works even today 14th Nov...thanx for the code..i didnt even get that email!

heres what u get for it for anyone curios...everything has a months period of validity from the date u enter the code

1 DiscountCredit Coin Purse
    1 DiscountCredit Digital Camera Leather Case
    1 DiscountCredit Pencil Case 11/14/2009
    1 DiscountCredit Hand Towel 11/14/2009
    1 DiscountCredit Jigsaw Puzzle (Rectangular)
    1 DiscountCredit Jigsaw Puzzle (Heart)
    1 DiscountCredit Money Clip Watch
    1 DiscountCredit Belt Buckle
    1 DiscountCredit Large Mousepad
    1 DiscountCredit Business Card Holder
    1 DiscountCredit Photo Calendar 11 x 8.5(18 Months)
    1 DiscountCredit Handbag Hanger (Round)
    1 DiscountCredit Face Towel
14/11/2009 1:10:59
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1