New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 769th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

N_B_E_T_S_I
TotalPost:56
I found a several wonderful solutions to the lack of box with the puzzles. Reply

Michaels (a craft store chain) sells cute wooden boxes with latches that have a frame on top for $2.99.
    I painted it in coordinating colors and put the image of the puzzle in the frame.

They have several different styles available.
    http://www.michaels.com/art/online/displayProductPage?productNum=cp0180

Or...online did not show the heart, but they do have a heart shaped one.
    http://www.michaels.com/art/online/displayProductPage?productNum=cp0181

They also white boxes (that are the same size as a standard puzzle box) for $.99. you can print out the image on sticker paper and place on the top of the box. I could not find an online image

They also sell the cutest plastic iridescent round ornaments that open. I than took the print out of the image and had it laminated and attached it with a ribbon. I will post an image later.

They also have the cutest plastic boxes, plastic "paint" cans, tins, etc.

18/11/2009 8:04:56

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:I found a several wonderful solutions to the lack of box with the puzzles. Reply

I went the very cheap route and purchased 8x10 clear plastic bags. This works great for me because the puzzles fit perfectly inside w/ the chipboard backing that comes with them. When I squeeze the air out, they retain their rigidity and I can display them for sale with the image intact. Consequently, the 4x6 bags seem to fit the pieces when the puzzle is disassembled.

Of course, I am dealing in bulk quantities, and it might be harder to find just a couple bags at these particular sizes. However, for 100 bags at both sizes it only cost about $5.

I also considered the sliding jewelry boxes, which you can also find as medical supply boxes, but my concern about being able to view the product was an issue.
18/11/2009 8:32:11

Jessica Navarro
TotalPost:14
RE:I found a several wonderful solutions to the lack of box with the puzzles. Reply

I love the Michaels idea! I've thought about doing puzzles as cute Christmas gifts but I've been wondering what I'd do about the lack of a box. That idea sounds great! I'll have to head over to my local Michaels and make sure I can find something like that before I order some, just in case. Thanks for sharing! =)
18/11/2009 13:53:43

Alana
RE:RE:I found a several wonderful solutions to the lack of box with the puzzles. Reply

I bet the jewelry bags would also work great.
18/11/2009 14:00:13

Sherri
TotalPost:10
RE:RE:RE:I found a several wonderful solutions to the lack of box with the puzzles. Reply

>I bet the jewelry bags would also work great.

The puzzle pieces look thin. Wondering how durable they are.
    >
21/5/2010 0:31:44

Alana
RE:RE:RE:RE:I found a several wonderful solutions to the lack of box with the puzzles. Reply

>>I bet the jewelry bags would also work great.
    >
    >The puzzle pieces look thin. Wondering how durable they are.
    >>
    >

They aren't super flimsy, but I would NOT call them rugged. I don't know how much that helps!

I got your PM, Sherri, and sent you a message back. ;)
21/5/2010 1:15:00

RD
TotalPost:2072

Excellent ideas!
3/8/2020 4:52:09
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1