Your are the 816th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Elaine
TotalPost:15
How long does it take for shipping an 8x8 book? Reply

I believe I orderd it on 10/21 and it says shipped USPS however I have not yet received it. I can't recall how long it takes to to receive the item. It's been a long time since I ordered from them so I don't know if this is the norm. Thanks in advance!
18/11/2009 11:55:35

josett
TotalPost:10
RE:How long does it take for shipping an 8x8 book? Reply

I ordered mine on 10/11/09 and just got it yesterday in the mail. Took just over a month.
18/11/2009 13:24:29

DeniseAck
TotalPost:80

Hi Elaine--Josett seems to have the average time from order to receipt. Check out our thread
    http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=44170 to see other people's average production/shipping times. You didn't indicate when it was that you got your "book shipped" email. I've usually gotten my books about 2 weeks after that. The production time seems to be the area with the most variation. Update us on the list when you get it, ok. I hope it arrives soon!
18/11/2009 22:13:11

Kate
TotalPost:2
RE:RE:How long does it take for shipping an 8x8 book? Reply

My shipped email said October 30th, but I have still not received my book. I just emailed customer service.
19/11/2009 2:08:22

Elaine

>I believe I orderd it on 10/21 and it says shipped USPS however I have not yet received it. I can't recall how long it takes to to receive the item. It's been a long time since I ordered from them so I don't know if this is the norm. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the info. I looked at old emails and found it has shipped on 10/29 so I think this is probably the norm then. I'll go check out the link posted as well for shipping timeline.
19/11/2009 5:17:59

Elaine

>I believe I orderd it on 10/21 and it says shipped USPS however I have not yet received it. I can't recall how long it takes to to receive the item. It's been a long time since I ordered from them so I don't know if this is the norm. Thanks in advance!

Hi, Just wanted to update and let you all know that I received my book about a couple days after and the quality is awesome. Thank you Artscow and Barry for continuing to make affordable quality products.
25/11/2009 3:42:57
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1