Your are the 455th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Feng
TotalPost:17
Need help on my 7x5 photobook Reply

I got coupons for 40 pages 7x5 photobooks so I immediately made layouts. However, I wasn't able to plan the paging properly and I ended up with a 45-page photobook instead. I was trying to add pages but can only make it 41-pages and then 60-page. I'd have a lot of empty pages if that will be the case. And it will turn out more expensive than if I had ordered a 39-page 8x8 photobook. I'd have made it into an 8x8 but I don't wanna do it all over again.
    Another thing is when I drag my layouts to the designer, I end up with a very blurred page.
21/11/2009 23:30:09

Bre
RE:Need help on my 7x5 photobook Reply

>I got coupons for 40 pages 7x5 photobooks so I immediately made layouts. However, I wasn't able to plan the paging properly and I ended up with a 45-page photobook instead. I was trying to add pages but can only make it 41-pages and then 60-page. I'd have a lot of empty pages if that will be the case. And it will turn out more expensive than if I had ordered a 39-page 8x8 photobook. I'd have made it into an 8x8 but I don't wanna do it all over again.
    >Another thing is when I drag my layouts to the designer, I end up with a very blurred page.

********It sounds like your going to have to start all over unfortunatly! Pic out the 40 or so pics you want, upload them, go to your book, drag your layouts onto your pages and them insert the photos onto the layouts you chose. I dont know why at all your pages are blurry once you drag in the layouts, try uninstalling and reinstalling silverlight program. Hope that helps, thats all I would do!
25/11/2009 5:02:16

Feng
RE:RE:Need help on my 7x5 photobook Reply

Thanks... I did start all over. Thank goodness the layout I made for the 7x5 is very simple and easy to do. But when I started over, I made it an 8x8 instead since I've got coupons for 39page,8x8s.

>********It sounds like your going to have to start all over unfortunatly! Pic out the 40 or so pics you want, upload them, go to your book, drag your layouts onto your pages and them insert the photos onto the layouts you chose. I dont know why at all your pages are blurry once you drag in the layouts, try uninstalling and reinstalling silverlight program. Hope that helps, thats all I would do!
25/11/2009 14:15:30
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1