Your are the 538th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Jennifer Brewer
TotalPost:7
How do you "copy" a photobook in the gallery? Reply

I've seen some great layout ideas in the gallery & would like to use them as a starting point for some of my photobooks. I can see where it says how many times it has been copied, but I can't seem to figure out how to copy it for myself. Please help! Thanks!!
24/11/2009 10:44:56

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:How do you "copy" a photobook in the gallery? Reply

Click on the book to view it. In the upper right side, there is an orange button "Create a book like this" aka copy.
24/11/2009 11:23:03

Jennifer Brewer
TotalPost:7

>I've seen some great layout ideas in the gallery & would like to use them as a

Ok, I found my problem...some books have the little "create one like this" button, but not all of them...guess I will have to look a little harder to find one that does. Thanks for the help! I really appreciate it!
25/11/2009 8:59:03

stephanie
TotalPost:32

>I've seen some great layout ideas in the gallery & would like to use them as a starting point for some of my photobooks. I can see where it says how many times it has been copied, but I can't seem to figure out how to copy it for myself. Please help! Thanks!!

Alana,

if some photo books can be copied. i did a 7x5 photobook but i don't like that size anymore, can i copy my book onto a 8x8 photobook. please help. thanks
26/11/2009 1:45:19

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:How do you "copy" a photobook in the gallery? Reply

Alana,
    >
    >if some photo books can be copied. i did a 7x5 photobook but i don't like that size anymore, can i copy my book onto a 8x8 photobook. please help. thanks

Sorry, it doesn't work like that. You are copying the same format - i.e. 8x8, location of photos, size, shape, rotation of photos, backgrounds if from artscow or kits available from artscow...

You could go from 8x8 to 12x12 or vice versa, but not from square format to rectangle format.
26/11/2009 1:48:33
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1