New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 885th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

ann
TotalPost:188
long shipping delays, response from Artscow--beware! Hong Kong post office is delaying packages? Reply

I had scrapbook pages and photocards ordered Oct 23, the photocards arrived, the scrapbook pages did not. Wrote customer service, they "replaced" the missing scrapbook pages with an order which supposedly shipped around Nov 13. As of Dec 2 the pages have still not arrived. This is the reply from customer service:

Hi,

Hong Kong Post Office is delaying everyone parcels since October for 1-2 weeks. This will caused our shipment lead time take extra 1-2 weeks for you to receive the order. Please be patient. Thank you

--
    Best Regards,

ArtsCow.com Teams

The odd thing about this reply is that I have received 5 orders of photocards since the scrapbook order. I wonder why the post office would delay certain orders and not others... but the bottom line is I am almost 6 weeks out from ordering scrapbook pages and they're not here yet!
3/12/2009 1:47:56

Alisha Jennings
TotalPost:9
RE:long shipping delays, response from Artscow--beware! Hong Kong post office is delaying packages? Reply

>I had scrapbook pages and photocards ordered Oct 23, the photocards arrived, the scrapbook pages did not. Wrote customer service, they "replaced" the missing scrapbook pages with an order which supposedly shipped around Nov 13. As of Dec 2 the pages have still not arrived. This is the reply from customer service:
    >
    >
    >Hi,
    >
    >Hong Kong Post Office is delaying everyone parcels since October for 1-2 weeks. This will caused our shipment lead time take extra 1-2 weeks for you to receive the order. Please be patient. Thank you
    >
    >
    >--
    >Best Regards,
    >
    >ArtsCow.com Teams
    >
    >The odd thing about this reply is that I have received 5 orders of photocards since the scrapbook order. I wonder why the post office would delay certain orders and not others... but the bottom line is I am almost 6 weeks out from ordering scrapbook pages and they're not here yet!
    >

It would of been really nice had they bothered to post it on their shipping page (besides the add in 3-4 days for holidays blurb), because had I known I most certainly would not of ordered 9 gifts for people that I have to reship. I ordered around Nov 21, and they are still not here, and most likely now will not be here in time for me to ship out to family members. If this truly is the case I will not be buying from Artscow again. How disappointing.
11/12/2009 3:39:13

ann
RE:long shipping delays, response from Artscow--beware! Hong Kong post office is delaying packages? Reply

The scrapbook pages arrived on December 11 but they were produced as 12 x 14 pages instead of 12 x 12, that caused the printing machine to zoom my design to fill the page and I got pages which are too big and with about an inch of my original designs cut off. They'll have to be re-done.
12/12/2009 5:35:52

Bre
TotalPost:17

I also ordered a ton of stuff all which I needed to re-ship to my family. And it was all shipped at different times, a collage which shipped first took 13 days, some other procuts like coasters and pillow cases only took 5!!!! NOW Im STILL waiting on 4 photobooks, who only knows when they will show up!!! This shipping business is insane, the least they could do is provide tracking numbers. Hope everyone gets their things. On a better note the products I've gotten, I love and they have turned out perfect.
12/12/2009 8:51:44

Michelle
TotalPost:13
RE:RE:long shipping delays, response from Artscow--beware! Hong Kong post office is delaying packag Reply

So the photobooks that I ordered on November 30 and show that they are processing are really not shipped? We leave for holidays in a week and the photobooks were a special Christmas gift for my parent's 50th wedding anniversary. If I would have known that they wouldn't have been here I would not have ordered. With the shipping cost I could have designed a different size and gotten it from Costco or Walmart. So much for shipping guarantees.

>I also ordered a ton of stuff all which I needed to re-ship to my family. And it was all shipped at different times, a collage which shipped first took 13 days, some other procuts like coasters and pillow cases only took 5!!!! NOW Im STILL waiting on 4 photobooks, who only knows when they will show up!!! This shipping business is insane, the least they could do is provide tracking numbers. Hope everyone gets their things. On a better note the products I've gotten, I love and they have turned out perfect.
14/12/2009 15:32:38

ann
RE:RE:RE:long shipping delays, response from Artscow--beware! Hong Kong post office is delaying pac Reply

There are 2 reasons things take awhile:
    1. sometimes Artscow takes a long time to produce an item, especially when they run a special price and get swamped with orders
    2. Shipping from Hong Kong can take a long time

One never knows for sure, but it looks to me like you will not get your books and need to make some alternative plans. When the order status says "in process" the book isn't done yet. When it says "shipped" that usually reflects the date it hits the Hong Kong post office (based on checking the cancellation marks on my packages) and it can be 7-14 days after that before things arrive on your doorstep.

You can always ask customer service via e-mail
15/12/2009 0:02:45

QQ
TotalPost:70
RE:RE:RE:RE:long shipping delays, response from Artscow--beware! Hong Kong post office is delaying Reply

I still am waiting on something since October! Like you, some things come quicker than others. I have emailed customer service many times and get the same response "we have no control over the how fast the mail takes". A little frustrating.
25/12/2009 1:53:23
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1