Your are the 308th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

P Jackson
TotalPost:1
ornaments Reply

Has anyone ordered the ornaments from here... i am new to the site and found the ornaments so cute but would like to know if they just look good on the site?
4/12/2009 9:35:49

Mel Perrault
TotalPost:51
RE:ornaments Reply

I know some people have had success with the ornaments but I have received y first and am not happy with it. I will be contacting customer service. It is not clear and pretty blurry. However, I know some people have loved theirs.

>Has anyone ordered the ornaments from here... i am new to the site and found the ornaments so cute but would like to know if they just look good on the site?
11/12/2009 10:23:36

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:322
RE:RE:ornaments Reply

I just got my first ornament order today. The ornaments look just as clear as they do in the gallery! I am very pleased. I will ordermore for next year.
13/12/2009 7:00:05

Meta Meulenbelt Cancer
TotalPost:47
RE:ornaments Reply

>Has anyone ordered the ornaments from here... i am new to the site and found the ornaments so cute but would like to know if they just look good on the site?

I bought several last year, and again a few this year to hang in my christmas tree. The quality is the same, and I love them.

Meta
18/12/2009 5:10:18
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1