Your are the 984th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Alesha Aquarius
TotalPost:13
What Digi scrapbooking software do you use? Reply

I'd like to start doing this for gifts. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
12/12/2009 2:55:21 AM

Laurrie
TotalPost:126
RE:What Digi scrapbooking software do you use? Reply

I only have Photoshop but you'd be amazed at what you can create with it :)
12/12/2009 4:18:05 AM

Bruce Stenhaug
TotalPost:16

>I'd like to start doing this for gifts. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    I use a fabulous scrapbook program called Scrapbook Factory Deluxe made by Nova Development/Art Explosion. Often stores have rebates on this so ends up either being free or about $10 after rebates (I got mine at Staples). Love love love love it!
12/19/2009 12:45:39 PM

Meta Meulenbelt Cancer
TotalPost:47

>I'd like to start doing this for gifts. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    >

Photoshop Elements is really good software for digiscrapping, available for below $100 (sometimes special offers) and there are lots of tutorials on the internet (free ones, free video tutorials and also real good ones to buy).
    I use two programs, of which Photoshop CS2 is the one I use most now. Previously I used Fireworks a lot, but this was because I was used to this program because of my work. Photoshop CS2 (3,4) are really expensive, and if you don't do any other graphical work, I would say it is not worth the extra money.

Success!
    Meta Meulenbelt
    The Netherlands
12/22/2009 5:12:10 PM
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1