Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1
AuthorPosts

Berry
TotalPost:1021
About photo book review request! Reply

Dear all,

During Christmas busy shopping seasons, our customer services sometimes are too busy to review your photo book request. You can still post the review request here, we may arrange our c.s. to review them when they are not too busy, it may take longer time.

Sorry about any inconvenience cuased.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
14/12/2009 17:49:19

Wei Yun Chang
TotalPost:8
RE:About photo book review request! Reply

Hi,

Since it is now off the holiday season, may we know how long it would take for the photobook review process?
    As I've posted a few review request for my photobooks, which some of them have been 5days ago but still no response on that. I really hope to have a faster response so that I can make the order (if everything ok) before my credit expires (soon).

Thanks!

>Dear all,
    >
    >During Christmas busy shopping seasons, our customer services sometimes are too busy to review your photo book request. You can still post the review request here, we may arrange our c.s. to review them when they are not too busy, it may take longer time.
    >
    >Sorry about any inconvenience cuased.
23/1/2010 2:16:41

WilliamAC
TotalPost:279
RE:RE:About photo book review request! Reply

Hi Chang,

I've checked the photo book designs for you and they are fine for printing. Thank you.

B.Rgds,

William

>Hi,
    >
    >Since it is now off the holiday season, may we know how long it would take for the photobook review process?
    >As I've posted a few review request for my photobooks, which some of them have been 5days ago but still no response on that. I really hope to have a faster response so that I can make the order (if everything ok) before my credit expires (soon).
    >
    >Thanks!
    >
    >
    >>Dear all,
    >>
    >>During Christmas busy shopping seasons, our customer services sometimes are too busy to review your photo book request. You can still post the review request here, we may arrange our c.s. to review them when they are not too busy, it may take longer time.
    >>
    >>Sorry about any inconvenience cuased.
23/1/2010 12:25:48

Helene
TotalPost:2

Can you please review my photo book saved in my projects. I am not sure how to attach it or anything, but would like it reviewed.

Mahalo,
    Helene

>Dear all,
    >
    >During Christmas busy shopping seasons, our customer services sometimes are too busy to review your photo book request. You can still post the review request here, we may arrange our c.s. to review them when they are not too busy, it may take longer time.
    >
17/7/2010 2:26:43

Starla Kull
TotalPost:9

>Dear all,
    >
    >
28/1/2011 11:11:11

Marcelo
TotalPost:3
Photo book review & question Reply

Hi Berry,
    I'd like that you review my design: America do Sul - 100pag

But, firstly, I'd like that you answer me a question. I created this product with 100pages, but I'd like to use only 80pages. Why I can't remove pages from this product? If it was the opposite, I could add (from 80 up to 100).

Thanks
25/7/2011 6:51:58

Elaine
TotalPost:3

Hi Berry,

I am just wondering if I can request a review for my canvas print as well?

Many thanks!

Elaine

>Dear all,
    >
    >
1/11/2011 2:05:31

Deb Rogers
TotalPost:7

Dear Artscow,

Can you please review my book prior to printing? "Parker's album". It looks fine when I view it in the Edit mode, but as a preview, it's showing 3 blank pages at the end and isn't including my final pages.

I am planning to order on the "FOURPAGE1185" promotion, so the sooner you can check this, the better!

Appreciate the help -
    Debbie Rogers
10/9/2012 2:23:52
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1