Your are the 873th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

Janet
TotalPost:2
So disappointed *edit* (added pictures) Reply

I ordered calendars last year and they were beautiful and everyone loved them. so I did them again for gifts... I just got my order and I am in tears, several pages have streaks in the print quality :( I can't give these out for Christmas... so disappointed

18/12/2009 4:42:37

Tammy Baker
TotalPost:89
RE:So disappointed *edit* (added pictures) Reply

That is definitely an issue with the machine they were printed on. I would contact customer service and ask them to send you replacement copies.
18/12/2009 8:58:35

Becki

Janet,
    I understand your disappointment, but it seems that the stripes are only on the areas surrounding the photos, not on the photos themselves. Is it possible (b/c this happened to me with another site) that the stripes were supposed to be there in the layout you picked but they didn't show up accurately on your monitor?

As a second point, if I received that as a gift I would think it was supposed to be a striped background/border and wouldn't think twice about it. As long as the photos were printed correctly, of course. So, maybe you could still give them as gifts and no one would be the wiser?

Good Luck and don't let it ruin your Christmas!
20/12/2009 1:05:38

Elizabeth F
TotalPost:178
RE:RE:So disappointed *edit* (added pictures) Reply

I agree with Becki - it looks like those stripes are supposed to be there, though you probably couldn't see that when you picked out that background. If I didn't know better I wouldn't even think twice about it. It looks like a nice calendar so hopefully you can just go ahead and give it out. Merry Christmas!
22/12/2009 3:35:13

Meta Meulenbelt Cancer
TotalPost:47

I don't think Janet meant the stripes, I think she meant the little white hair/dust on the dark striped background? I don't think that that supposed to be there and that would be an issue with the machine that printed it (needs to be cleaned I guess). I wouldn't be very happy with that result either.

Meta
22/12/2009 18:08:05

Janet

The background was suppost to be a plain black background, the same one I used last year with no issues. The stripes are acutally sometimes only on one side of the picture, and the other side is either normal or a totally different stripe pattern, trust me, this wasn't a background pattern, it would be nicer had it been that I think.
    The white dust spots are here and there are not great either, but the strips really bugged me.

Either way, I still gave them out for now, I could not just give nothing. Thankfully my cute kids distract from the mistakes.
1/1/2010 13:48:05

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:So disappointed *edit* (added pictures) Reply

>Either way, I still gave them out for now, I could not just give nothing. Thankfully my cute kids distract from the mistakes.

You're right about the cute kids!!

Definitely contact customer service for replacements.
1/1/2010 16:46:27
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1