Your are the 642th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Rosa
TotalPost:39
Christmas photo shoot Reply

I love the whole way you can make your book with the layouts and embellishments and kits... it's wonderful but...
    when I got the books alot of my photos looked like the level of red was way off. Everyone looked like they spent too much time in the sun. I was highly disappointed in it... and I ordered 4 books... so yeah, not so much fun.

So over all, I love the idea, but I am not sure the execution was to my liking... but seriously they are very cool... other than the red
19/12/2009 3:26:04

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627
RE:Christmas photo shoot Reply

>I love the whole way you can make your book with the layouts and embellishments and kits... it's wonderful but...
    >when I got the books alot of my photos looked like the level of red was way off. Everyone looked like they spent too much time in the sun. I was highly disappointed in it... and I ordered 4 books... so yeah, not so much fun.
    >
    >So over all, I love the idea, but I am not sure the execution was to my liking... but seriously they are very cool... other than the red
    Rosa
    if they are so bad you should eail customer services with photos of the books , showing he problem, and ask them to reprint them for you. Dont send the books back if they ask you too as the cost would be prohibitive.
19/12/2009 7:02:25
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1