Your are the 348th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Tiffany
TotalPost:8
Can people order the photobook that you share? Reply

I can share my photobook with my friends, they can view it, but they can not order it eventhough they create the account. IS there any way that they can order it.
21/12/2009 1:08:44

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:Can people order the photobook that you share? Reply

>I can share my photobook with my friends, they can view it, but they can not order it eventhough they create the account. IS there any way that they can order it.

Yes. When you share your photobook with your friends, there is an option you can choose to "Add to Cart". If you choose this option, I would send the share link direction to your friends and family, but be sure not to check the Show in Gallery box (or if you have already shared your book in the Gallery, remove the share) just so you don't have strangers purchasing your book.

When your friends open up the share link to view your book, to the upper right of the image, there should be an orange button "Add to Cart". Be sure to share some free book credits with your friends if they don't already have some.

If you need help finding the add to cart link, or your friends need help going through the process, let me know. Be sure that they create a new account using your referral link so that you get your referral points not only for them signing up, but also for their purchase.
21/12/2009 2:20:41
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1