Your are the 361th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627
Still waiting for photobooks Reply

Berry, I am hoping you can help please. I am still waiting for photbooks order # 1379744
    I have emailed customer services but not yet received any response. I don't want to keep emailing them as it will be treated as spam.
    So where does that leave me please? No books, no response and no 12 x 12 credit for failing to deliver by Christmas.
    I've had items I ordered at the middle of December delivered so its especially frustrating that the books failed to arrive.
    Please can you get customer services to repond to the email which I sent on 28th December.
    Thanks
3/1/2010 0:58:31

Catvinnat
RE:Still waiting for photobooks Reply

>Berry, I am hoping you can help please. I am still waiting for photbooks order # 1379744
    >I have emailed customer services but not yet received any response. I don't want to keep emailing them as it will be treated as spam.
    >So where does that leave me please? No books, no response and no 12 x 12 credit for failing to deliver by Christmas.
    >I've had items I ordered at the middle of December delivered so its especially frustrating that the books failed to arrive.
    >Please can you get customer services to repond to the email which I sent on 28th December.
    >Thanks
    >Also just found out that a cushion ordered to be delivered direct to a friend has not arrived. Can customer services please do me the courtesy of responding?
5/1/2010 10:39:36

Catvinnat
RE:RE:Still waiting for photobooks Reply

>
    I've now had a response from customer services so hopefully everything will soon be sorted, thanks Berry
6/1/2010 20:33:56
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1