Your are the 403th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Sonya Spencer
TotalPost:147
looking for calendar code Reply

hello fellow artscow customers, HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU ALL..... just wondering if anybody has a 12 month calendar credit they wont be using, i would put it to good use.... ty to all who respond.
8/1/2010 17:51:56

Ashaloo
TotalPost:154
RE:looking for calendar code Reply

I don't have any calendar codes, but they are running the BOGO special sale on calendars right now. The code is JANSALE. It doesn't mention anything about free shipping though, so if someone else has a code, you might be better off using it rather than paying for 1 calendar + shipping. (Especially if you have no need of more than 1 calendar!!)
8/1/2010 19:14:43

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:looking for calendar code Reply

Just FYI, here's the info on the JANSALE

http://www.artscow.com/january-sale-winter-clearance
8/1/2010 20:34:41

Sonya Spencer
TotalPost:147
RE:RE:RE:looking for calendar code Reply

ty for info peeps...... but i'll just wait for a code as the jansale code only takes off $5.00 from the price and the total price with shipping isn't what i want to pay for a calendar when January will be done by time i get the order....
9/1/2010 0:33:36

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:RE:RE:looking for calendar code Reply

>
    >ty for info peeps...... but i'll just wait for a code as the jansale code only takes off $5.00 from the price and the total price with shipping isn't what i want to pay for a calendar when January will be done by time i get the order....

I agrees! Most of the other photo sites are having whoppers of sales on calendars.
9/1/2010 0:37:44
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1