Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Harris Stevens
TotalPost:16
Got my 8X8 photo book Q. about cover...off color Reply

Got my 8X8 book after about 3 weeks...

Inside is perfect...but the cover????

I did my own design. I basically took a photo and made it sepia and transparent so I could use as a back ground with text over it. and I stretched it to wrap around the whole front.

The color of the original was a warm brown/sepia,but when I got the book the color of the background photo was greenish gray.. not one bit of brown??? However a small sepia photo that I used for the back cover was fine??

How did this happen,and what can I do about it? If the picture is made partially transparent does Artscow printers have a problem with this?

My photos in the interior of the book were perfect,just like my computer display.

Thanks...
13/1/2010 9:14:26

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:Got my 8X8 photo book Q. about cover...off color Reply

Hello Steve,

If you could please take some photos and send it to support@artscow.com for us to study. Thanks!

>Got my 8X8 book after about 3 weeks...
    >
    >Inside is perfect...but the cover????
    >
    >I did my own design. I basically took a photo and made it sepia and transparent so I could use as a back ground with text over it. and I stretched it to wrap around the whole front.
    >
    >The color of the original was a warm brown/sepia,but when I got the book the color of the background photo was greenish gray.. not one bit of brown??? However a small sepia photo that I used for the back cover was fine??
    >
    >How did this happen,and what can I do about it? If the picture is made partially transparent does Artscow printers have a problem with this?
    >
    >My photos in the interior of the book were perfect,just like my computer display.
    >
    >Thanks...
14/1/2010 17:52:51
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1