New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 331th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Jules Junker
TotalPost:3
Just about the worst customer service I have ever experienced - lies about when orders shipped - bew Reply

I tried my best to be fair with this company when my order was taking weeks to arrive. I finally emailed customer service and was told that ALL of my items shipped out on December 28th. So I said fine, they should be here shortly. Well when my items arrived TWO weeks later, the postmark stamp showed January 5th!!! So they lied to me about when it was shipped out - when I told customer service about this, they said, oh our bad we were mistaken about the date. I said okay, can you at least give me a credit for the inconvenience it caused me - all I wanted was a credit and you know what? They said NO! I was appalled by their response and how they did not care at all about making the customer happy. This is one customer that they have lost forever - along with all of my friends and family who I had originally recommended them to and now they refuse to use them too. All because they wouldn't issue me a credit - seems like a very dumb move on their part.
19/1/2010 0:21:12

nikko
TotalPost:98
RE:Just about the worst customer service I have ever experienced - lies about when orders shipped - Reply

>I tried my best to be fair with this company when my order was taking weeks to arrive. I finally emailed customer service and was told that ALL of my items shipped out on December 28th. So I said fine, they should be here shortly. Well when my items arrived TWO weeks later, the postmark stamp showed January 5th!!! So they lied to me about when it was shipped out - when I told customer service about this, they said, oh our bad we were mistaken about the date. I said okay, can you at least give me a credit for the inconvenience it caused me - all I wanted was a credit and you know what? They said NO! I was appalled by their response and how they did not care at all about making the customer happy. This is one customer that they have lost forever - along with all of my friends and family who I had originally recommended them to and now they refuse to use them too. All because they wouldn't issue me a credit - seems like a very dumb move on their part.

Oh my goodness, that IS horrible--I also had a not-so-good reply with my question about delivery dates-- it says my calendars shipped last Dec 17 and I still didn't get my calendars, 2nd wk of Jan so I emailed CS--they replied saying it takes 45 business days then goes on to blame my country's postal service, saying it is "very slow"--I'm in the Philippines btw and it's practically a stone's throw away from HK! I finally got a note from our post ofc today so I'll be claiming it tomorrow (whoop dee doo, I have 10 days left in my calendar for Jan!)--will check when it was really delivered! Seems like this the major complaint here in AC--delivery time & customer service...goodluck to me if I can get some compensation for the delay! & their quality had better be good!
19/1/2010 22:58:14
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1