Your are the 598th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 18 1
AuthorPosts

Sonya Spencer
TotalPost:147
In DESPERATE NEED of watch codes Reply

hello all, Happy new years to you. I'm doing a project for the local basketball teams and made some watches for samples to fund raise with. The basketball volunteer committee love them and we want to order a whole bunch so we can fundraise for the teams. i only have a couple watch credits and soooo desperately need all the watch credits i can get so we can get the order off as soon as possible and the 499watch coupon has already expired.

If anybody has any watch credits they will not be using, can you be ever so kind as to donate them to my cause. or if you know of watch coupon codes that are still working can you please let me know. We want at least 100 watches, but can order more than that if possible.

ty to all who reply or pm me!!!!!!!!! it is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i'm looking for round charm watch, stainless steel and sports metal watch codes)
23/1/2010 3:31:18

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:In DESPERATE NEED of watch codes Reply

Sent you a PM.
23/1/2010 4:34:55

Sonya Spencer
RE:RE:In DESPERATE NEED of watch codes Reply

>Sent you a PM.

thanks for the codes alana, it is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're the best...

PS/ i'm still looking for more codes please, anybody......
23/1/2010 4:47:25

christine brown
TotalPost:25

>hello all, Happy new years to you. I'm doing a project for the local basketball teams and made some watches for samples to fund raise with. The basketball volunteer committee love them and we want to order a whole bunch so we can fundraise for the teams. i only have a couple watch credits and soooo desperately need all the watch credits i can get so we can get the order off as soon as possible and the 499watch coupon has already expired.
    >
    >If anybody has any watch credits they will not be using, can you be ever so kind as to donate them to my cause. or if you know of watch coupon codes that are still working can you please let me know. We want at least 100 watches, but can order more than that if possible.
    >
    >ty to all who reply or pm me!!!!!!!!! it is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    >(i'm looking for round charm watch, stainless steel and sports metal watch codes)
    I just posted some, will look for more and pm you if I have any.
23/1/2010 5:42:42

christine brown
TotalPost:25

>>hello all, Happy new years to you. I'm doing a project for the local basketball teams and made some watches for samples to fund raise with. The basketball volunteer committee love them and we want to order a whole bunch so we can fundraise for the teams. i only have a couple watch credits and soooo desperately need all the watch credits i can get so we can get the order off as soon as possible and the 499watch coupon has already expired.
    >>
    >>If anybody has any watch credits they will not be using, can you be ever so kind as to donate them to my cause. or if you know of watch coupon codes that are still working can you please let me know. We want at least 100 watches, but can order more than that if possible.
    >>
    >>ty to all who reply or pm me!!!!!!!!! it is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >>
    >>(i'm looking for round charm watch, stainless steel and sports metal watch codes)
    > I just posted some, will look for more and pm you if I have any. I pm'd you. I edited my post.
23/1/2010 5:48:58

Sonya Spencer
RE:RE:RE:In DESPERATE NEED of watch codes Reply

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY, YOU ARE ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so far i have 26 watch codes, thank you thank you thank you, still looking for more codes if possible.......
23/1/2010 6:46:18

Ashaloo
TotalPost:154
RE:RE:RE:RE:In DESPERATE NEED of watch codes Reply

I PM'd you!
    -----------------------------------------------
    "Just Add Dirt"

23/1/2010 10:38:07

Mel Perrault
TotalPost:51

Sent you a PM :)
23/1/2010 11:19:17

Sonya Spencer

YOU GUYS/GALS are AWESOME, ty so much for all the codes coming in, currently i have about 40 and would appreciate more if anybody has any watch codes left. We are going to place our order Sunday or Monday so i will gladly accept codes for awhile.

PS/ if there's a code your looking for to trade just mention it and i will see if i have it or my other friends.

once again thanks EVERYBODY!
23/1/2010 11:50:03

Alana

You know you can ask me for codes to trade with.
23/1/2010 11:56:32

Emma
TotalPost:38

Sent you a PM :-)
23/1/2010 15:56:55

Sonya Spencer

ty all, this is awesome...

ps/ alana are there codes you are looking for? i will see if i have anything you need. ty ty ty!
24/1/2010 5:27:31

Lindsay Roche
TotalPost:2

sent you 6 :-)

>hello all, Happy new years to you. I'm doing a project for the local basketball teams and made some watches for samples to fund raise with. The basketball volunteer committee love them and we want to order a whole bunch so we can fundraise for the teams. i only have a couple watch credits and soooo desperately need all the watch credits i can get so we can get the order off as soon as possible and the 499watch coupon has already expired.
    >
    >If anybody has any watch credits they will not be using, can you be ever so kind as to donate them to my cause. or if you know of watch coupon codes that are still working can you please let me know. We want at least 100 watches, but can order more than that if possible.
    >
    >ty to all who reply or pm me!!!!!!!!! it is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    >(i'm looking for round charm watch, stainless steel and sports metal watch codes)
24/1/2010 5:36:43

Sonya Spencer

ty so much everybody, you are all so great!
24/1/2010 5:40:16

Christine Walsh-Newton
TotalPost:24

I am sending you a PM with some codes.
25/1/2010 19:53:54

Sonya Spencer

ty so much everybody. I have around 58 watch codes now..... this is so GREAT..... i believe we are placing the order today and I can't believe how much everybody is so kind and helpful! This just blew me away and I'm so happy.... ty ty ty ty.
25/1/2010 23:17:31

Alana

Got some more - sending you a PM
26/1/2010 3:18:28

Alana
RE:RE:RE:RE:In DESPERATE NEED of watch codes Reply

Hang on just a minute - I have just a couple more, after the last two, or three PM's I sent you...
27/1/2010 12:13:40
Page 1 of 1, Total 18 1