Your are the 1050th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1
AuthorPosts

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:322
New to using the kits--newbie question Reply

I made a couple of pillow covers. On one, I use a "hatpin" with a pink jewel. It looks great on the finished cover but alas I can't find it in the kits!! How do you keep track of what embellishments and features you used from which kits? Do you keep a list on your own computer?

Of course, I thought I would remember which ones I used but I don't. Does any one have a good suggestion? I thought of putting it in the gallery "box".
2/8/2010 11:37:18 PM

Laurrie
TotalPost:126
RE:New to using the kits--newbie question Reply

Hi Lyn, what I do is I open the project you are referring to in your saved designs, then click on the "hatpin" that you want to know what kit it came from, and on right side click LOCATE, it should then load the kit it came from over there on the right, hope this helps, it has helped me "find" things I had lost otherwise :)
    Laurrie
2/9/2010 4:10:27 AM

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:322
RE:RE:New to using the kits--newbie question Reply

>Laurrie-

You are a genius---I had no idea what that "button" was for!!! I added the kits names to the product information so I do not have to do that again. Thanks for such a great tip.
2/9/2010 8:15:25 AM

Laurrie
TotalPost:126

Lyn, you are most welcome, it IS frustrating when you can't find something, other than making notes and having notes EVERYWHERE that little "locate" button is a great little tool :)
2/10/2010 12:35:25 AM

Debra MacV
TotalPost:551

>Lyn, you are most welcome, it IS frustrating when you can't find something, other than making notes and having notes EVERYWHERE that little "locate" button is a great little tool :)
    >
    WOW... I never realized that I could do that... It really helps! I can ditch a huge pile of notes stacking up on my desk (that I can barely read anyhow)
3/29/2010 6:23:30 PM

Pam Miller
TotalPost:62

Thanks Lyn for asking that question. I have been with artscow for a while and never knew that button existed. LOL The amount of time I have spent looking for an embellishment or background I have lost and it was all so easy.

Thanks
    Pam
4/25/2010 7:27:04 AM

Marea
TotalPost:59

Thank you so much for that tip. I didn't know I could do that and so I made lists of the embellishments and their Kits so I would be able to find them again. Now I won't have to search through the lists any more. Can anyone think of more tips that we might benefit from? I will be watching this section of Forum from now on. Thanks a million.
4/27/2010 1:00:20 PM

RD
TotalPost:2388

>Hi Lyn, what I do is I open the project you are referring to in your saved designs, then click on the "hatpin" that you want to know what kit it came from, and on right side click LOCATE, it should then load the kit it came from over there on the right, hope this helps, it has helped me "find" things I had lost otherwise :)
    >Laurrie

Great tip! Thanks
12/9/2020 5:44:02 AM
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1