Your are the 347th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Brittni Bunce
TotalPost:13
Please check my 8 x 8 photo book :-) Reply

The name of the 8 x 8 photo book is "lydia". Also I am wanting to use the coupon for the $6.99 for the 8 x 8, 20 page photobook but I'm also really wanting to add the last 3 pages... Now if I pay $.50/page to add the last 3 pages to make it "complete" does that void my 20 page book coupon? (If so I will not add the last 3 pages)

I am wanting you to make sure the bleed areas are ok and whatever else you thinks needs fixed. (I am going to add another picture on page 14 and will finish the page 20 once I get more pictures just so you know I have not forgotten them)

Thanks so much in advance!
12/2/2010 14:54:19

Kendra Scorpio
Title:find me on facebook
TotalPost:95
RE:Please check my 8 x 8 photo book :-) Reply

I just posted the same question in the Photo Books forum, so hopefully someone will run by one of these and know the answer! I'm sure we'd find out when we go to the checkout though.
15/2/2010 0:08:30

Brittni Bunce
TotalPost:13

>The name of the 8 x 8 photo book is "lydia". Also I am wanting to use the coupon for the $6.99 for the 8 x 8, 20 page photobook but I'm also really wanting to add the last 3 pages... Now if I pay $.50/page to add the last 3 pages to make it "complete" does that void my 20 page book coupon? (If so I will not add the last 3 pages)
    >
    >I am wanting you to make sure the bleed areas are ok and whatever else you thinks needs fixed. (I am going to add another picture on page 14 and will finish the page 20 once I get more pictures just so you know I have not forgotten them)
    >
    >Thanks so much in advance!

Are they not going to be checking until after the Chinese New year? I really want to place my order but will be really disappointed if I have made some major mistakes!
16/2/2010 9:07:32

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591

>The name of the 8 x 8 photo book is "lydia". Also I am wanting to use the coupon for the $6.99 for the 8 x 8, 20 page photobook but I'm also really wanting to add the last 3 pages... Now if I pay $.50/page to add the last 3 pages to make it "complete" does that void my 20 page book coupon? (If so I will not add the last 3 pages)
    >
    >I am wanting you to make sure the bleed areas are ok and whatever else you thinks needs fixed. (I am going to add another picture on page 14 and will finish the page 20 once I get more pictures just so you know I have not forgotten them)
    >
    >Thanks so much in advance!

Hello,

You need to cover all the bleed area on the back cover. Some of the designs are too close to the bleed that might get cut off, page 3,12 and 13. Thanks!

Best regards,
    Cecilia
23/2/2010 15:14:42
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1