Your are the 389th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Julia Williams
TotalPost:10
Cute Easter Egg designs in latest promo email?? Reply

I'd love to make an easter ornament for my baby....but where are the cute easter egg designs shown in the last email Artscow sent? are they in a scrapbooking kit? How do you make them fit the oval ornament? I looked in backgrounds, etc but maybe I missed it....THANKS!!!
6/3/2010 2:51:12

Julia Williams
RE:Cute Easter Egg designs in latest promo email?? Reply

>I'd love to make an easter ornament for my baby....but where are the cute easter egg designs shown in the last email Artscow sent? are they in a scrapbooking kit? How do you make them fit the oval ornament? I looked in backgrounds, etc but maybe I missed it....THANKS!!!

Anyone?
6/3/2010 9:24:42

Diann
TotalPost:116

Let me see if I can find anything....
    Diann
6/3/2010 10:20:30

Julia Williams

>I'd love to make an easter ornament for my baby....but where are the cute easter egg designs shown in the last email Artscow sent? are they in a scrapbooking kit? How do you make them fit the oval ornament? I looked in backgrounds, etc but maybe I missed it....THANKS!!!

Thanks for checking...maybe one of the AC mods would know, too?
7/3/2010 3:35:03

Diann
TotalPost:116

Sorry but I got called away from the computer last night and then had to go to work today....
    I could not find anything that looked like the photo in the email?
    I will PM you with suggestions!
    Diann
7/3/2010 9:29:29

Jennifer Sneed
TotalPost:130

If you click the "KIts" tab at the top of any page, you can search kits. I've seen quite a few Easter Egg designs there. Most cost under $1 and are made by other Artscow's members for sale. I'm not sure about the actual desgns in the email, though.
10/3/2010 18:33:47
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1