Your are the 392th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Adrienne
TotalPost:66
Critical comments not appearing on product pages... Reply

I made an interesting but disturbing discovery... I've been using artscow for almost a year now, and in general I am very happy with product quality and customer service. With one exception - my 8x10 stretched canvasses turned out really bad. I had to return them for a replacement, and pay for return shipping myself. This shipping cost was not refunded. Then, the new set of 8x10's were almost as bad and blotchy as the ones I sent back. I ended up throwing them away, because I did not want to pay for return shipping AGAIN. I voiced my critical opinion in a comment on 2/4/2010 on the product page of the 8x10 stretched canvas.

Here's the problem: if I access the artscow website WITHOUT logging in, just as a general user, I see all the GOOD comments on the the product page of the 8x10 stretched canvas. I do not see my comment. If I log in as myself, and go back to the same page, I see my comment right in between the comments of "Kim Freebies" and "CJ". I hope this is not what it looks like - artscow trying to hide negative product comments from the world. An honest company will own up to its small failures, learn form them, and grow.

Please look into this. Thank you.
6/3/2010 3:25:13

Kendra Scorpio
Title:find me on facebook
TotalPost:95
RE:Critical comments not appearing on product pages... Reply

WOW. DISTURBING. I, too, have made some odd discoveries. Not comfortable sharing yet. But I def. believe you.
20/3/2010 15:50:54

Adrienne
TotalPost:66
RE:RE:Critical comments not appearing on product pages... Reply

It's even more disturbing that NOONE form Artscow has gotten back to me on this. Such a pity, because mostly their products are good. But this kind of thing really makes one wonder...
28/3/2010 11:43:40
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1