Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Kendra Scorpio
Title:find me on facebook
TotalPost:95
Looking for photobooks with over 20 pgs expiring after April 1 Reply

Please everyone, this time I am LOOKING for stuff instead of giving it away. I will need at least 4 photo books of any size with more than 20 pages in it and expiring AFTER mine which is April 1st.

Please help. These will be my first photobooks made anywhere EVER and I finally am getting photos large enough to make my kids' baby books (they are 14 & 7 so I definitely am already behind most of you!!)

P.S.-I have lots of 20-paged, a few 39-paged even that all expire this month or the last are April 1st to trade, if anyone has some later-date ones they don't mind even just doing a trade.
20/3/2010 13:02:19

Debra MacV
TotalPost:550
RE:Looking for photobooks with over 20 pgs expiring after April 1 Reply

Kendra, sending you a PM. Debra

>Please everyone, this time I am LOOKING for stuff instead of giving it away. I will need at least 4 photo books of any size with more than 20 pages in it and expiring AFTER mine which is April 1st.
    >
    >Please help. These will be my first photobooks made anywhere EVER and I finally am getting photos large enough to make my kids' baby books (they are 14 & 7 so I definitely am already behind most of you!!)
    >
    >
    >P.S.-I have lots of 20-paged, a few 39-paged even that all expire this month or the last are April 1st to trade, if anyone has some later-date ones they don't mind even just doing a trade.
20/3/2010 20:40:36

Kendra Scorpio
Title:find me on facebook
TotalPost:95

>Please everyone, this time I am LOOKING for stuff instead of giving it away. I will need at least 4 photo books of any size with more than 20 pages in it and expiring AFTER mine which is April 1st.
    >
    >Please help. These will be my first photobooks made anywhere EVER and I finally am getting photos large enough to make my kids' baby books (they are 14 & 7 so I definitely am already behind most of you!!)
    >
    >
    >P.S.-I have lots of 20-paged, a few 39-paged even that all expire this month or the last are April 1st to trade, if anyone has some later-date ones they don't mind even just doing a trade.

BUMP
23/3/2010 20:31:57

Mikell Robinson
TotalPost:93

This was in an email from AC today.

On a special sale today, we have a 30-paged 8” x 8” hard cover photo book including free shipping for a once-off price of $9.99/each. So for less than $10, you can now assemble an everlasting photo gift book for the special people in your life.

Coupon : Coupon code: 30PBKSALE
    Expires on: 04/10/2010

I hope this works for you!

>
    >
    >
25/3/2010 21:47:39
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1