Your are the 398th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Harris Stevens
TotalPost:16
Adding pages in the middle of the book??? Reply

I have a perfect,finished design of a book of poetry and photos.

I just completed a few more poems I want to add in the middle of the book due to the fact that the book is divided into themes/categories.
    When I try to add pages,it only adds them to the end of the book, furthermore, I can't add a specific number of pages...it jumps from 81 pp.to 101pgs. I just need to add between 2-4 pp.

Any help??
25/3/2010 1:55:10

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627
RE:Adding pages in the middle of the book??? Reply

>I have a perfect,finished design of a book of poetry and photos.
    >
    >I just completed a few more poems I want to add in the middle of the book due to the fact that the book is divided into themes/categories.
    >When I try to add pages,it only adds them to the end of the book, furthermore, I can't add a specific number of pages...it jumps from 81 pp.to 101pgs. I just need to add between 2-4 pp.
    >
    >Any help??

books are available in set page numbers so afraid you can only chose from 80 or 100 and the pages always add after existing ones. You can move layouts further along the book to make space in the middle but the page numbers are preset
25/3/2010 3:09:52

Charlotte Young
TotalPost:74
RE:Adding pages in the middle of the book??? Reply

It can be done! Add the blank pages to the end. Hold control and C on the the page you want to move down(page 5), this will copy the entire page page. (shoudl be a blue ring around the whole page. Paste (control + V) on one of the blank pages at the end.

Now you can delete the content of page 5 and you will have a blank page. I did this on a 30 page book. I had to copy and paste about 6 times to get it like I want it. It will take a while with you, cause you have so many pages to move down. But it can be done.

Hint: Re-save the book in another name and work with the copy, not the original.
    This helps if you make a huge mistake.

I hope this helps. PM me if you need more help!

>I have a perfect,finished design of a book of poetry and photos.
    >
    >I just completed a few more poems I want to add in the middle of the book due to the fact that the book is divided into themes/categories.
    >When I try to add pages,it only adds them to the end of the book, furthermore, I can't add a specific number of pages...it jumps from 81 pp.to 101pgs. I just need to add between 2-4 pp.
    >
    >Any help??
4/4/2010 0:44:02
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1