Your are the 353th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 10 1
AuthorPosts

BN
TotalPost:170
When will larger fleece blankets be available? Reply

A holiday 2009 AC newsletter mentioned it would be available this year. Just wondering when it will be available, approximate pricing, and what size it will be? Any there any other details you could share such as double sided printing and type of material? (ie. same as the current ones)?
15/4/2010 22:52:31

Amarilloyankee Gemini
TotalPost:146
RE:When will larger fleece blankets be available? Reply

>A holiday 2009 AC newsletter mentioned it would be available this year. Just wondering when it will be available, approximate pricing, and what size it will be? Any there any other details you could share such as double sided printing and type of material? (ie. same as the current ones)?

I cant wait for a larger Fleece!! :)
    -----------------------------------------------
    KT
    mom to 5 BOYS
18/4/2010 5:46:51

BN

18/4/2010 7:51:49

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:When will larger fleece blankets be available? Reply

I just got two more 50"x60" photo fleece blankets for $39.96 in the USA and paid $0.97 shipping to my door. And that's the REGULAR price, no coupons, special deals or anything. I sure hope AC will be able to reasonably compete w/ that. Of course, I had mine 7 days after I ordered it, which was great because one was a birthday present.

20/4/2010 0:59:05

BN
RE:RE:RE:When will larger fleece blankets be available? Reply

>I just got two more 50"x60" photo fleece blankets for $39.96 in the USA and paid $0.97 shipping to my door. And that's the REGULAR price, no coupons, special deals or anything. I sure hope AC will be able to reasonably compete w/ that. Of course, I had mine 7 days after I ordered it, which was great because one was a birthday present.
    >

Wow those look great Alana! Could you please tell me where you had these made? How is the quality compared to Artscow's?
20/4/2010 2:32:12

Alana
RE:RE:RE:RE:When will larger fleece blankets be available? Reply

>Wow those look great Alana! Could you please tell me where you had these made? How is the quality compared to Artscow's?

I haven't ordered any from AC, although I was half-tempted at the $9.99 price. I just don't have any use for a blanket so small, and I don't want to waste $10 to compare. If they turned out great enough, then I might buy them as baby blankets, but I just don't want to risk it.

I can tell you about the Walmart blankets though. They are a thin but tight and sturdy fleece, the printing is FANTASTIC, the colors are spot-on and vibrant, no running, fading and the color goes through to the back. I have not used the blanket yet or washed it so I can't speak to longevity or pilling.

20/4/2010 2:45:20

BN
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:When will larger fleece blankets be available? Reply

>>Wow those look great Alana! Could you please tell me where you had these made? How is the quality compared to Artscow's?
    >
    >I haven't ordered any from AC, although I was half-tempted at the $9.99 price. I just don't have any use for a blanket so small, and I don't want to waste $10 to compare. If they turned out great enough, then I might buy them as baby blankets, but I just don't want to risk it.
    >
    >I can tell you about the Walmart blankets though. They are a thin but tight and sturdy fleece, the printing is FANTASTIC, the colors are spot-on and vibrant, no running, fading and the color goes through to the back. I have not used the blanket yet or washed it so I can't speak to longevity or pilling.
    >

Thanks Alana, they definitely look vibrant and sharp. My experience with artscow's fleece printing quality has been a little inconsistent but the last couple of blankets I received were spot on. I just placed an order for a bunch of them the other day, so I'm hoping they turn out as clean and vibrant as yours
20/4/2010 3:02:28

Berry
TotalPost:1021

Large fleece blanket and shower curtain are still under development, not available at this moment.
    Will be available soon.

Anana: 50"x60" for 39.99? it is for one or two pcs?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
26/4/2010 23:03:10

Alana

>Large fleece blanket and shower curtain are still under development, not available at this moment.
    >Will be available soon.
    >
    >Anana: 50"x60" for 39.99? it is for one or two pcs?

That's for a single, one-sided blanket. Shipping is $0.97 all the time too. That's not international though.
26/4/2010 23:11:46

BN

>Large fleece blanket and shower curtain are still under development, not available at this moment.
    >Will be available soon.

Thanks for the reply Berry. I really love how the Walmart blankets come out naturally sharp and vibrant without any awful automated colour enhancement. I hope that Artscow's quality can match that and stay perfectly consistent for possible repeat orders.
28/4/2010 0:53:35
Page 1 of 1, Total 10 1