Your are the 242th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Pam Miller
TotalPost:62
Gallery book Reply

I downloaded a book from the gallery that particuarly impressed me. I am wanting to use it and started a page. In the client designer all is fine but when I take it to preview, the background and a couple of embellishments are showing up with the words empty. Which should I take as a correct version of what will be printed - the client designer page or the preview?

I also wonder if anyone could tell me how to make contact with a designer.

Thanks
25/4/2010 6:51:53

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:Gallery book Reply

>I downloaded a book from the gallery that particuarly impressed me. I am wanting to use it and started a page. In the client designer all is fine but when I take it to preview, the background and a couple of embellishments are showing up with the words empty. Which should I take as a correct version of what will be printed - the client designer page or the preview?
    >
    >I also wonder if anyone could tell me how to make contact with a designer.
    >
    >Thanks

I can't say w/ assurance as there seem to be issues still w/ Artscow/Silverlight compability, but my inclination would be to say that if it's ok in the Designer, it will be OK to print. The BEST way to know is to request a review by Artscow in the Photobook Review Request area.

As for contacting a designer, if contact information has not been left in his/her profile, leave a comment associated w/ an item in the gallery as it should send an email. I have SOME of the designer's personal email addresses, so you might try me. If I have a way to contact this person, I will send him/her an email and direct them to your post.
25/4/2010 7:56:17
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1