Your are the 267th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Cathy Touzet
TotalPost:42
Custom Folding Umbrella Reply

I have purchased 3 of these & while all my recipients (including myself) loved our gifts, we all agree the quality (strength) of the umbrella leaves us all disappointed. We find it too flimsy & it does not hold up to an average rainy, windy day. One of my recipients will not use it for fear it will get ruined (he loves it that much). What a shame he can not use it for it's intended purpose, when you consider all the work I put into designing it & the price I paid for it. Any possibility a stronger folding umbrella could be considered in replacement of what is currently available?

Thanks!
28/4/2010 11:18:10

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:Custom Folding Umbrella Reply

hi Cathy,

Thanks for your comment.

We will find better suppliers for the folding umbrellas. Our straight umbrellas are much stronger than folding one.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
3/5/2010 22:02:20

Cathy Touzet
TotalPost:42
RE:RE:Custom Folding Umbrella Reply

Yes, I just got a straight umbrella & the quality is so much better - I'm very happy. Upgrading the quality of the folding one would be wonderful & very much appreciated. Keep up the great work!

>hi Cathy,
    >
    >Thanks for your comment.
    >
    >We will find better suppliers for the folding umbrellas. Our straight umbrellas are much stronger than folding one.

4/5/2010 19:34:08
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1