Your are the 373th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Marea
TotalPost:59
Empty Pages Reply

Help! Is Artscow having problems with the maintenance or is it only me? Are there any other Artscow users experiencing "Empty Pages" when in Preview mode? I would like Artscow to let us know and if you are having problems please tell us so we can be patient while you fix it. Also extend the deadline for offers so we don't lose our credits. Firstly I saw comments in the Forum about other members having problems but there haven't been any comments lately so I was wondering if I am the only one who hasn't worked out how to fix it.
30/4/2010 6:02:53

Pam Miller
TotalPost:62
RE:Empty Pages Reply

I understand that Artscow is having problems with the empty pages problem.

My complaint is that artscow should be putting an announcement into the general announcement section explaining the current situation.

They said it would be fixed on 26 April but here it is- the 30 April and still nothing has been resolved Let us know Artscow what is happening and how long it will be before we can work on our books again. Communication with customers on the web page or by email should be a priority.

I have been unable to work on my books since downloading the new silverlight.

I am hoping that Artscow will extend the deadline on the free books seeing customers have been unable to work on their books.
    I have been in touch with customer support but their reply was a stock standard reply and did not answer any of my enquiries.
30/4/2010 9:13:59

karen davidson
TotalPost:5
RE:RE:Empty Pages Reply

>I understand that Artscow is having problems with the empty pages problem.
    >
    >My complaint is that artscow should be putting an announcement into the general announcement section explaining the current situation.
    >
    >They said it would be fixed on 26 April but here it is- the 30 April and still nothing has been resolved Let us know Artscow what is happening and how long it will be before we can work on our books again. Communication with customers on the web page or by email should be a priority.
    >
    >I have been unable to work on my books since downloading the new silverlight.
    >It is now may 1st still same issue. I got a note from my customer service person saying they are sorry it is still a problem no date when it will be fixed.. THEY seriously need to comunicate. and yes they need to extend everyones credits etc.
    >I am hoping that Artscow will extend the deadline on the free books seeing customers have been unable to work on their books.
    >I have been in touch with customer support but their reply was a stock standard reply and did not answer any of my enquiries.
    >
1/5/2010 20:52:48
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1