Your are the 537th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Marea
TotalPost:59
Empty Pages Reply

Help! Is Artscow having problems with the maintenance or is it only me? Are there any other Artscow users experiencing "Empty Pages" when in Preview mode? I would like Artscow to let us know and if you are having problems please tell us so we can be patient while you fix it. Also extend the deadline for offers so we don't lose our credits. Firstly I saw comments in the Forum about other members having problems but there haven't been many comments lately so I was wondering if I am the only one who hasn't worked out how to fix it.
30/4/2010 6:06:10

talina
TotalPost:102
RE:Empty Pages Reply

>Help! Is Artscow having problems with the maintenance or is it only me? Are there any other Artscow users experiencing "Empty Pages" when in Preview mode? I would like Artscow to let us know and if you are having problems please tell us so we can be patient while you fix it. Also extend the deadline for offers so we don't lose our credits. Firstly I saw comments in the Forum about other members having problems but there haven't been many comments lately so I was wondering if I am the only one who hasn't worked out how to fix it.

nope i reloaded pics and im still having the empty problems.i lost few codes over this too.
30/4/2010 6:30:50

Agnes Almario Virgo
TotalPost:89

> Also extend the deadline for offers so we don't lose our credits.

I second this! Hopefully someone will enlighten us what is happening with the site, I know that they are currently undergoing maintenance and upgrade but hopefully our credits will not expire before they fix the site. It is frustrating.
30/4/2010 8:59:32

Pam Miller
TotalPost:62

I am still experiencing problems as well. What is happening Artscow?
    Please communicate with us either by an announcement or by email so we know.

Extending the time on our credits would be an offer of good faith whilst we wait for a resolution to the problem.
30/4/2010 9:08:38

imdumbduh27
TotalPost:2

>Help! Is Artscow having problems with the maintenance or is it only me? Are there any other Artscow users experiencing "Empty Pages" when in Preview mode? I would like Artscow to let us know and if you are having problems please tell us so we can be patient while you fix it. Also extend the deadline for offers so we don't lose our credits. Firstly I saw comments in the Forum about other members having problems but there haven't been many comments lately so I was wondering if I am the only one who hasn't worked out how to fix it.

I'm having the same problems with my photo books too. When will the problem be fixed? I already ordered anyway with the hopes that it can be fixed before my order is processed.
3/5/2010 7:43:33

Jennifer Sneed
TotalPost:130
RE:RE:Empty Pages Reply

According to an announcement on the main page, Artscow had a fire. Might want to check it out!
3/5/2010 22:07:27
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1