Your are the 220th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Clarissa Brown
TotalPost:3
Coupon Code Help? Reply

Hello, I've been having trouble with your coupon codes that are e-mailed to me. I've tried several and they all give me the error: "Sorry, it is ONE PER HOUSEHOLD." Now....I've only tried to activate the codes ONCE and it gives me that error. I have some friends that are getting married in about a week and it would have been nice to be able to use the "5 free 30-paged 8” x 8” photo books" to put together some photo albums of the wedding for them. Can you help me out?

Sincerely,

Clarissa
9/5/2010 7:14:03

Amarilloyankee Gemini
TotalPost:146
RE:Coupon Code Help? Reply

codes are ALL CAPS and that is how they need to be entered!

-----------------------------------------------
    KT
    mom to 5 BOYS
9/5/2010 7:32:11

Clarissa Brown
RE:RE:Coupon Code Help? Reply

>codes are ALL CAPS and that is how they need to be entered!
    >

Yes, I realize this and I copy and paste the code to be sure I don't get anything wrong.
9/5/2010 7:35:41

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627
RE:RE:RE:Coupon Code Help? Reply

>>codes are ALL CAPS and that is how they need to be entered!
    >>
    >
    >Yes, I realize this and I copy and paste the code to be sure I don't get anything wrong.

sometimes when you copy and paste it adds an extra space in front of the code - just make sure there are no spaces as this can stop the code from working
9/5/2010 7:38:19

Clarissa Brown
RE:RE:RE:RE:Coupon Code Help? Reply

>sometimes when you copy and paste it adds an extra space in front of the code - just make sure there are no spaces as this can stop the code from working

There were no spaces before or after the code. I appreciate the help but these are things I've already checked for. There is trouble either with my acct or the code e-mailed to me and I'm leaning towards my acct since I've tried other codes with the same result.
9/5/2010 7:46:16

Alana
TotalPost:2347
Coupon Code Help? Reply

Email customer service. There is a possibility that you have a shared internet connection if you are the ONLY person in your HOME who has attempted to use the code. It is determined by internet connection, not by computer or account.
10/5/2010 0:42:33
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1