Your are the 320th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

talina
TotalPost:102
need help with the photobook Reply

i recently made a 20 page book and decided to just add pages to make a 30 page book.why is it trying to charge me 5.50 for extra pages when i have free codes for 30 page books.please help what do i do to get this changed.
14/5/2010 2:51:08

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627
RE:need help with the photobook Reply

>i recently made a 20 page book and decided to just add pages to make a 30 page book.why is it trying to charge me 5.50 for extra pages when i have free codes for 30 page books.please help what do i do to get this changed.

you need to resave your book as a 30 page book
    in silver light chose save as, you will then get a pop up box. Where it says product type click on the down arrow for the drop down menu and chose the 30 page book. Then you will be able to use your coupon
15/5/2010 17:39:16

talina
TotalPost:102
RE:RE:need help with the photobook Reply

>>i recently made a 20 page book and decided to just add pages to make a 30 page book.why is it trying to charge me 5.50 for extra pages when i have free codes for 30 page books.please help what do i do to get this changed.
    >
    >you need to resave your book as a 30 page book
    >in silver light chose save as, you will then get a pop up box. Where it says product type click on the down arrow for the drop down menu and chose the 30 page book. Then you will be able to use your coupon

THANK YOU
17/5/2010 11:19:41
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1