Your are the 3160th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 11 1
AuthorPosts

Alana
TotalPost:2347
Bucket Bag/Shoulder Bag/Classic Handbag Size Comparision Reply

For those of you wanting a size comparison of the handbags, I have a photo of the shoulder bag, bucket bag and classic handbag and a soda can. Hope this helps.

14/5/2010 22:59:33

Jennifer
TotalPost:9
RE:Bucket Bag/Shoulder Bag/Classic Handbag Size Comparision Reply

>For those of you wanting a size comparison of the handbags, I have a photo of the shoulder bag, bucket bag and classic handbag and a soda can. Hope this helps.
    >
    >

thank you so much Alana! This really helps! And now i have to go decide what i want from your amazing gallery
15/5/2010 0:44:18

Alana
RE:RE:Bucket Bag/Shoulder Bag/Classic Handbag Size Comparision Reply

>thank you so much Alana! This really helps! And now i have to go decide what i want from your amazing gallery

The items in my gallery aren't for sale through Artscow, they are only available through my mom's website since it's her original artwork. I do give discounts, so if you are interested, you can either mention you know me through AC on the contact form through her website or send me a PM here. There are just a few items which are mine, the photography. If you want any of that, send me a PM and we can talk about it. But you won't be able to copy anything directly here. If you can, LET ME KNOW as that is a HUGE ISSUE!!!!
15/5/2010 0:52:11

Jennifer
TotalPost:9
RE:RE:RE:Bucket Bag/Shoulder Bag/Classic Handbag Size Comparision Reply

>>thank you so much Alana! This really helps! And now i have to go decide what i want from your amazing gallery
    >
    >The items in my gallery aren't for sale through Artscow, they are only available through my mom's website since it's her original artwork. I do give discounts, so if you are interested, you can either mention you know me through AC on the contact form through her website or send me a PM here. There are just a few items which are mine, the photography. If you want any of that, send me a PM and we can talk about it. But you won't be able to copy anything directly here. If you can, LET ME KNOW as that is a HUGE ISSUE!!!!
    >

Gottcha. I visited ur mom's gallery from the link in ur icon :p Loving it :D
15/5/2010 4:28:18

Jaimie Lanier
TotalPost:42
RE:RE:RE:RE:Bucket Bag/Shoulder Bag/Classic Handbag Size Comparision Reply

Those are really nice. I appreciate your posting this, as I have been wondering which size I would like to make.

>>>thank you so much Alana! This really helps! And now i have to go decide what i want from your amazing gallery
    >>
    >>The items in my gallery aren't for sale through Artscow, they are only available through my mom's website since it's her original artwork. I do give discounts, so if you are interested, you can either mention you know me through AC on the contact form through her website or send me a PM here. There are just a few items which are mine, the photography. If you want any of that, send me a PM and we can talk about it. But you won't be able to copy anything directly here. If you can, LET ME KNOW as that is a HUGE ISSUE!!!!
    >>
    >
    >
    >Gottcha. I visited ur mom's gallery from the link in ur icon :p Loving it :D
17/5/2011 8:35:23

Alana
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Bucket Bag/Shoulder Bag/Classic Handbag Size Comparision Reply

>Those are really nice. I appreciate your posting this, as I have been wondering which size I would like to make.
    >
    Absolutely; I'm glad the pic is still of use. :) I will have to take a new photo w/ the other size bags too as I have the oversized office bag, the shoulder sling and the shoulder clutch bag. Hopefully I'll get around to that one of these days.
17/5/2011 11:57:45

Pussyfoot
TotalPost:174

This is a little late for me, but VERY useful for the future. Thank you for that, I wish more people would do that! I for one appreciate it.
    Pussyfoot.
22/5/2011 9:30:04

Alesha Aquarius
TotalPost:13

wow gorgeous. I really need to get over here and start ordering gifts for people....now that all my credits have expired! DOAH! :)
23/6/2011 21:13:34

RD
TotalPost:1462

>Thank you for posting this comparison. Very helpful.
22/2/2014 8:51:36

vivek
TotalPost:24

>For those of you wanting a size comparison of the handbags, I have a photo of the shoulder bag, bucket bag and classic handbag and a soda can. Hope this helps.
    >
    >

Thank you, It's really helpful.
3/8/2014 7:47:44

vivek
TotalPost:24

Thank you for posting.
    It's a really nice handbag collection.
    It can be a good personalized gift for anyone.

11/9/2014 7:08:31
Page 1 of 1, Total 11 1