Your are the 773th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Cathy Touzet
TotalPost:42
Beach Towels Reply

Have you considered Beach Towels? I think they would be just as popular as the blankets, if not more so.
28/5/2010 23:53:50

Amarilloyankee Gemini
TotalPost:146
RE:Beach Towels Reply

>Have you considered Beach Towels? I think they would be just as popular as the blankets, if not more so.

I have been begging for LARGE Towels (not beach towels) but really XL large towels cause I have swimmers!!
    -----------------------------------------------
    KT
    mom to 5 BOYS
29/5/2010 21:37:10

Debra MacV
TotalPost:550
RE:RE:Beach Towels Reply

>>Have you considered Beach Towels? I think they would be just as popular as the blankets, if not more so.
    >
    >I have been begging for LARGE Towels (not beach towels) but really XL large towels cause I have swimmers!!

BATH sized towels would be nice too, especially for kids. When mine were all little I embroidered their names onto towels. They always had to use one of two of their own towels..(the rest were put away) which helped save on tons of towels in the laundry. Each child's personalized photo-towel would be great for that. (however, I am OUT of that phase of life finally)
31/5/2010 17:03:00

judy12
TotalPost:1
RE:RE:RE:Beach Towels Reply

>>>Have you considered Beach Towels? I think they would be just as popular as the blankets, if not more so.
    >>
    >>I have been begging for LARGE Towels (not beach towels) but really XL large towels cause I have swimmers!!
    >
    >BATH sized towels would be nice too, especially for kids. When mine were all little I embroidered their names onto towels. They always had to use one of two of their own towels..(the rest were put away) which helped save on tons of towels in the laundry. Each child's personalized photo-towel would be great for that. (however, I am OUT of that phase of life finally)

I think it is just the right size of 150x150 cm.
22/9/2016 10:00:12
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1