Your are the 423th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1
AuthorPosts

Sherri
TotalPost:10
Jewel Bag Expires 7/2 will not accept???? Reply

How come it says it expires 7/2 but at 4:30 central time I try and apply it and it says it has expired!?????
2/7/2010 5:30:21

R.K. Dillard
TotalPost:152
RE:Jewel Bag Expires 7/2 will not accept???? Reply

>How come it says it expires 7/2 but at 4:30 central time I try and apply it and it says it has expired!?????

Sherri,

Did the same thing for me, also.

Let us know if you get it to work. Thanks.

Regina K.

2/7/2010 6:46:15

Jen
TotalPost:202
RE:RE:Jewel Bag Expires 7/2 will not accept???? Reply

I tried to order a bucket bag on 6/29 just after noon Eastern time, and the code was supposed to expire on 6/30. I checked, and it was just after midnight on 6/30 in Hong Kong. So that code should not have expired yet, it should be good for the whole day of the expiration date. I emailed them, and their response merely said the code should work. Nope, and then it was too late.

I guess the codes expire the day before the expiration date?
2/7/2010 9:49:39

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:RE:RE:Jewel Bag Expires 7/2 will not accept???? Reply

Hello,

The coupon codes don't expire the day before. If you encounter any problem in the future, please email our customer sevice team for assistance. My advice, don't place last minute order. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>I tried to order a bucket bag on 6/29 just after noon Eastern time, and the code was supposed to expire on 6/30. I checked, and it was just after midnight on 6/30 in Hong Kong. So that code should not have expired yet, it should be good for the whole day of the expiration date. I emailed them, and their response merely said the code should work. Nope, and then it was too late.
    >
    >I guess the codes expire the day before the expiration date?
2/7/2010 17:01:08

Jen
RE:RE:RE:RE:Jewel Bag Expires 7/2 will not accept???? Reply

>Hello,
    >
    >The coupon codes don't expire the day before. If you encounter any problem in the future, please email our customer sevice team for assistance. My advice, don't place last minute order. Thank you!
    >
    >Best regards,
    >Cecilia
    >
    >>I tried to order a bucket bag on 6/29 just after noon Eastern time, and the code was supposed to expire on 6/30. I checked, and it was just after midnight on 6/30 in Hong Kong. So that code should not have expired yet, it should be good for the whole day of the expiration date. I emailed them, and their response merely said the code should work. Nope, and then it was too late.
    >>
    >>I guess the codes expire the day before the expiration date?

As I stated above, I did email customer service after I received a message stating that the code was expired. It was no help. All they said was "the code should work". I tried again after I received that email and the code still did not work.
    It was for a bucket bag for $10.99.
    Coupon Code: Z5MMVKS
    Expiry Date: 06/30/2010 (copied and pasted directly from your Facebook page)

It expired on 6/29 EDT.

It's all well and good to say not to wait until the last minute, but sometimes it takes days and days to get the item just right. It's very frustrating to spend a week perfecting your bag only to be told the coupon code expired a day early. I had to make a handbag instead.

Sherri and Regina, did you get your codes to work finally?
2/7/2010 20:34:06

R.K. Dillard
TotalPost:152
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Jewel Bag Expires 7/2 will not accept???? Reply

>Sherri and Regina, did you get your codes to work finally?

Jen, No, I've tried the code twice more, since it should expire at midnight tonight, no luck though. Mine was an impulse buy. I ordered three key chain watches, a few days ago, with my baby cousin on them. As an after thought, I decided that the jewelry bags personalized with Elizabeth's photo would be the perfect way to gift the watches. Oh, well. Maybe next time.

Oh, and I agree on the "waiting till the last minute" statement. With such hectic lives, it isn't always possible to have the time to complete an order until several days after its posted for sale.

However, even with this minor problem, I do Love Artscow ! Everything that I've ordered has exceeded my expectations. I'm not ordering else where.

Be happy and take care.

Regina K.
3/7/2010 6:54:27

Jen
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Jewel Bag Expires 7/2 will not accept???? Reply

Totally agree! Love Artscow and recommend it to everyone!
3/7/2010 18:25:03

Sherri
TotalPost:10
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Jewel Bag Expires 7/2 will not accept???? Reply

>Totally agree! Love Artscow and recommend it to everyone!

I'm not saying that artscow is not great and has wonderful deals. But if they are advertising a special it needs to honored even if the passcode is not working. That is what customer service is for not to tell you it should work.
3/7/2010 23:05:57
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1