Your are the 414th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

sonya
TotalPost:261
backpacks Reply

School starts back in less then a month so I was wondering if there is a way to get a code or facebbok deal on backpacks soon. I have heard lots of other people who have been wanting a deal on this as well. Of course for anyone to get them in time, the deal or code would need to be soon. Berry or anyone else that happens to read this, is there a chance that there may be something like this soon?
12/7/2010 12:17:59

sonya
TotalPost:261
RE:backpacks Reply

>School starts back in less then a month so I was wondering if there is a way to get a code or facebbok deal on backpacks soon. I have heard lots of other people who have been wanting a deal on this as well. Of course for anyone to get them in time, the deal or code would need to be soon. Berry or anyone else that happens to read this, is there a chance that there may be something like this soon?

14/7/2010 3:10:20

Asha Vigilante Scorpio
TotalPost:67

I Would love to see a promotion on this as well.
    Berry, please take note that requests are still being made in your 'Artscow Deal Requests' thread.

14/7/2010 9:33:46

Amarilloyankee Gemini
TotalPost:146

>School starts back in less then a month so I was wondering if there is a way to get a code or facebbok deal on backpacks soon. I have heard lots of other people who have been wanting a deal on this as well. Of course for anyone to get them in time, the deal or code would need to be soon. Berry or anyone else that happens to read this, is there a chance that there may be something like this soon?

I was just thinking of posting this too!! :)
    -----------------------------------------------
    KT
    mom to 5 BOYS
24/7/2010 3:29:05

Amarilloyankee Gemini
TotalPost:146

Bumping this up!!
    -----------------------------------------------
    KT
    mom to 5 BOYS
2/8/2010 3:27:29

ContestCook
TotalPost:30

If a coupon ia offered soon I would order three. It would have to come in time to get them before school starts though.
5/8/2010 12:20:23
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1