Your are the 493th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Sonia Schweikert
TotalPost:1
extend your picture and fill the grey area completely Reply

this is my first attempt at making a photo book. i cannot find anywhere how to extend my picture to fill the grey area...
    i have looked and looked. i dont know how to do it. please help me in a step x step to accomplish . thankyou sonia in oz.
21/7/2010 10:50:04

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:extend your picture and fill the grey area completely Reply

Hello,

Please click 'fit' in the designer. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>this is my first attempt at making a photo book. i cannot find anywhere how to extend my picture to fill the grey area...
    >i have looked and looked. i dont know how to do it. please help me in a step x step to accomplish . thankyou sonia in oz.
21/7/2010 13:45:14

tnscrappn
TotalPost:2
RE:extend your picture and fill the grey area completely Reply

>this is my first attempt at making a photo book. i cannot find anywhere how to extend my picture to fill the grey area...
    >i have looked and looked. i dont know how to do it. please help me in a step x step to accomplish . thankyou sonia in oz.

When I clicked 'Fit' nothing changed. Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong?
    thanks!
31/7/2010 6:12:24

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:RE:extend your picture and fill the grey area completely Reply

Hello,

Click on the photo on the deisgner page and click 'fit'. For further assistance, you can email our customer service team for assistance. Thanks!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>>this is my first attempt at making a photo book. i cannot find anywhere how to extend my picture to fill the grey area...
    >>i have looked and looked. i dont know how to do it. please help me in a step x step to accomplish . thankyou sonia in oz.
    >
    >When I clicked 'Fit' nothing changed. Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong?
    >thanks!
    >
31/7/2010 9:03:50
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1