Your are the 405th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Wendy Howe
TotalPost:5
transfer code Reply

I am trying to transfer a code so I let DD print her book. I was on my discounts page and can generate the code, but can't figure out what to do with it or how she is supposed to use it.

can someone help?

Wendy
24/7/2010 1:30:29

Amarilloyankee Gemini
TotalPost:146
RE:transfer code Reply

>I am trying to transfer a code so I let DD print her book. I was on my discounts page and can generate the code, but can't figure out what to do with it or how she is supposed to use it.
    >
    >can someone help?
    >
    >Wendy

Ok I dont understand what you are trying to do? She is trying to print a book...is she using your computer and your code? Or are you transferring the code to her? Or did you receive a transferred code?
    -----------------------------------------------
    KT
    mom to 5 BOYS
24/7/2010 3:25:11

Wendy Howe
RE:RE:transfer code Reply

I am trying to transfer one of my codes to her because I won't get it used before it expires. On my discounts page I clicked the generate button next tot he book I want to transfer, and it generated a code, but now I don't know what to do with the code. I tried entering it in the box at the top of the discount page for her but that didn't work. Is there an area for her to enter it at checkout?

Wendy

>>I am trying to transfer a code so I let DD print her book. I was on my discounts page and can generate the code, but can't figure out what to do with it or how she is supposed to use it.
    >>
    >>can someone help?
    >>
    >>Wendy
    >
    >Ok I dont understand what you are trying to do? She is trying to print a book...is she using your computer and your code? Or are you transferring the code to her? Or did you receive a transferred code?
24/7/2010 3:34:54

Gail
TotalPost:907
RE:transfer code Reply

>I am trying to transfer a code so I let DD print her book. I was on my discounts page and can generate the code, but can't figure out what to do with it or how she is supposed to use it.
    >
    >can someone help?
    >
    >Wendy

You copy the code and send it to DD by Private message (PM) or e-mail, then she puts it in the box at the top of her credits and discounts page and clicks validate.

It will then show up in her credits and she uses it from there.

FYI - don't put the code on the Forums because books are in demand and she may not get it.

Lizh

24/7/2010 3:35:46

Wendy Howe
RE:RE:transfer code Reply

I tried doing that for her and it said not a valid code. Any idea why? I cut and pasted it directly from my page, signed out, signed in under the other account and pasted it.

Wendy

>>I am trying to transfer a code so I let DD print her book. I was on my discounts page and can generate the code, but can't figure out what to do with it or how she is supposed to use it.
    >>
    >>can someone help?
    >>
    >>Wendy
    >
    >
    >You copy the code and send it to DD by Private message (PM) or e-mail, then she puts it in the box at the top of her credits and discounts page and clicks validate.
    >
    >It will then show up in her credits and she uses it from there.
    >
    >FYI - don't put the code on the Forums because books are in demand and she may not get it.
    >
    >Lizh
    >
    >
    >
24/7/2010 3:44:24

Wendy Howe
RE:RE:RE:transfer code Reply

I don't know why it didn't work the first time I tried it, but it worked this time. Thanks for the help.

Wendy
24/7/2010 4:00:40
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1