TotalPost:39
Full Spread Layout in Deluxe Books? Reply

Anyone know how to do it? The ad says you can, but I am not sure how
7/8/2010 5:50:41

Jen
TotalPost:2
RE:Full Spread Layout in Deluxe Books? Reply

I was wondering the same thing.

Are we supposed to put the same picture on both pages and then try and match them up perfectly? I hope there's an easier way!!!

Help please!!!

Thanks~
    Jen

PS. I'm really excited about this new photobook! I think it'll be perfect for my infant!
7/8/2010 9:14:53

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:RE:Full Spread Layout in Deluxe Books? Reply

Hello Jen,

Binding can't be seen and it is easier to spread images across two pages. Thanks!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>I was wondering the same thing.
    >
    >Are we supposed to put the same picture on both pages and then try and match them up perfectly? I hope there's an easier way!!!
    >
    >Help please!!!
    >
    >Thanks~
    >Jen
    >
    >PS. I'm really excited about this new photobook! I think it'll be perfect for my infant!
7/8/2010 9:34:14

angel
TotalPost:16
RE:RE:RE:Full Spread Layout in Deluxe Books? Reply

Dear Cecilia,

So, how are we gonna do that? Do we have to put the image in page 1 then crop it...then put the same image in page 2 and crop it again, so as to show the whole image in one spread?

Thanks for your help!

Angel

>Hello Jen,
    >
    >Binding can't be seen and it is easier to spread images across two pages. Thanks!
    >
    >Best regards,
    >Cecilia
    >
    >>I was wondering the same thing.
    >>
    >>Are we supposed to put the same picture on both pages and then try and match them up perfectly? I hope there's an easier way!!!
    >>
    >>Help please!!!
    >>
    >>Thanks~
    >>Jen
    >>
    >>PS. I'm really excited about this new photobook! I think it'll be perfect for my infant!
    >
7/8/2010 22:05:14

Debra MacV
TotalPost:551
RE:RE:RE:RE:Full Spread Layout in Deluxe Books? Reply

>
    >So, how are we gonna do that? Do we have to put the image in page 1 then crop it...then put the same image in page 2 and crop it again, so as to show the whole image in one spread?

Yes, I have been playing with trying to line up "overlaping" photos on two pages also, and it's almost impossible to get it perfect. I didn't crop my pic twice, I just put the same one on both pages then tried to move them to line up. I'm thinking it's not worth the hassle unless there is some easier way.
8/8/2010 18:14:06

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:RE:RE:RE:Full Spread Layout in Deluxe Books? Reply

Hello Angel,

Yes, you can do it that way or cut the photo in half using another software before uploading to our site. Later, it should be possible to use one image over the two pages. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>Dear Cecilia,
    >
    >So, how are we gonna do that? Do we have to put the image in page 1 then crop it...then put the same image in page 2 and crop it again, so as to show the whole image in one spread?
    >
    >Thanks for your help!
    >
    >Angel
    >
    >
    >>Hello Jen,
    >>
    >>Binding can't be seen and it is easier to spread images across two pages. Thanks!
    >>
    >>Best regards,
    >>Cecilia
    >>
    >>>I was wondering the same thing.
    >>>
    >>>Are we supposed to put the same picture on both pages and then try and match them up perfectly? I hope there's an easier way!!!
    >>>
    >>>Help please!!!
    >>>
    >>>Thanks~
    >>>Jen
    >>>
    >>>PS. I'm really excited about this new photobook! I think it'll be perfect for my infant!
    >>
    >
9/8/2010 15:59:25
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1